Evony Anti Captcha Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalin (Evony Rep) Chat on 153 - Feb. 18-ish

Go down

Thalin (Evony Rep) Chat on 153 - Feb. 18-ish  Empty Thalin (Evony Rep) Chat on 153 - Feb. 18-ish

Post  IHearVoices Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:13 am

For those who missed it - thanks ViniRoo!

[Staff]<15:1>[Thalin]: Hello Evony.
[Staff]<15:1>[Thalin]: I've heard that s153 wants to talk!
[Staff]<15:33>[Thalin]: Hello s153. I heard people want to talk!
<15:35>[Azazel]: good afternoon
<15:37>[ElfDragon]: thalin we do want to talk
<15:38>[ElfDragon]: thain we do want to talk
[Staff]<15:39>[Thalin]: Not sure, I just heard from staff 153 was wanting to talk. So here I am for a bit.
<15:40>[MrNoob]: we want no capach in this server or put it in all servers make it fair
<15:41>[DrLongDong]: Noob... shut up... they would put it in them all before taking it away XD
<15:41>[MrNoob]: but it would be fair
[Staff]<15:42>[Thalin]: Captchas were put in place in this server for a specific reason.
<15:42>[LadyReaper]: captchas dont work
<15:42>[MrNoob]: they dont
<15:42>[LadyReaper]: they just make people leave - was that why they were put here?
<15:43>[MrNoob]: and i herd if u X out of it gos away but IT logs me out
[Staff]<15:43>[Thalin]: Captchas have been pretty successful on this particular server, and I think players understand why.
<15:43>[LadyReaper]: we have a server wide no coin and have blued each other in protest of captcha - is evony listening to us ?
<15:43>[LadyReaper]: they have been succesful at destroying the server
<15:43>[MrNoob]: ok thalin sence we apprely dont know alot plz inform us
[Staff]<15:43>[Thalin]: In getting rid of violations of ToS? Yes.
<15:44>[misc]: hey xeciah, how many packages u buy today, funny ur selling out the alliance u got into this mess
<15:44>[Xeciah]: I didn't get them into any mess
<15:44>[LadyReaper]: we dont want to see the server die - we want no captcha and to merge with another server as this server is practically dead as so many have left
<15:45>[MrNoob]: yes i agree lady
<15:45>[misc]: longdong ask for xeciah cords, he was one of the ones buying packages
<15:45>[Xeciah]: Quohort is the one who said the alliance could coin
[Staff]<15:45>[Thalin]: Looking at active accounts, the server has not died.
<15:45>[LadyReaper]: there is no question about it we have 99% of the server on board with this anti-captcha campaign
<15:45>[Xeciah]: Quohort and Buck bought too and so didn't Tom2, or you forget that?
<15:45>[MrNoob]: us coiners r paying for ur income and maybe one or two quitting is no big deal
<15:45>[LadyReaper]: we watch our people leave daily
<15:46>[MrNoob]: but when word gets around u guys r nicely telling us to get away and thats we know nothing
<15:46>[Atester]: Thalin, there is a major bug. Look at the captcha on 153 thread on the feedback site and look at the last thing I posted
<15:46>[Xeciah]: I'm not coining anymore, I've already agreed to that
<15:46>[Tosigarious]: misc!! kool cat whats up?
<15:46>[DrLongDong]: im red with Genocide... So thats all i know
<15:46>[MrNoob]: ppl wont stay ver long
[Staff]<15:47>[Thalin]: @LadyReaper I think if you saw what I saw, that is not true.
<15:47>[misc]: man ur pathetic, u stab everyone in the back now u sell out ur friends. lmao. go to another server
<15:47>[Tosigarious]: no one will boot me from genocide:(
<15:47>[MrNoob]: plz thalin show us then
<15:47>[Xeciah]: I didn't stab anyone in the back, I did as I was told to do, you know nothing
[Staff]<15:47>[Thalin]: Captcha was introduced on this server due to the ToS violations.
<15:48>[Xeciah]: funny I didn't see Quohort wanting to even bother being in chat about this
<15:48>[MrNoob]: EVERY SERVER IN EVONY has b0ts and violations
<15:48>[Xeciah]: and I did as he told me to do
<15:48>[Xeciah]: he kicks me from the alliance for doing his dirty work and you say I stabbed them in the back?
<15:48>[misc]: why dont u just leave tos
<15:49>[Tosigarious]: czu i cant afford the hit to my pres
<15:49>[DrLongDong]: hey Tosi... where you at?
<15:49>[MrNoob]: oh i get it u want s153 to die so ppl got to other servers spend more money then u put the capach in there
[Staff]<15:49>[Thalin]: No, I'm watching 153.
<15:49>[Tosigarious]: Dr ill tell u after im out of genocide:)
<15:50>[MrNoob]: and basicly screw them over
<15:50>[Xeciah]: lol
<15:50>[misc]: pres means nothing
<15:50>[Multitask]: yup
<15:50>[Tosigarious]: without it alliances wont let me join
<15:51>[ScamIam]: come to us tos...nefetiti will move you to safety
<15:51>[Atester]: Thalin, there is a BUG. If the captcha is up and a building or research completes, the game client auto-disconnects
<15:52>[ScamIam]: nefertiti
<15:52>[MrNoob]: i agree
<15:52>[misc]: seems odd they boot u and not the others x
<15:52>[Tosigarious]: scam i tried but ur bosses said i needed to grow
<15:52>[Atester]: it probably also disconnects if battle reports or scout reports come in
[Staff]<15:52>[Thalin]: Atester, then I can look at that next week. I'm happy to.
<15:52>[Xeciah]: funny how you only bother to recall what you want
[Staff]<15:52>[Thalin]: The Captcha is not to act as a frustration to players. It is there for what is it there for.
<15:52>[ScamIam]: ur getting him into alt alliance right
<15:52>[Nefertiti]: what scam
<15:53>[Xeciah]: or didn't you get the same mails I got?
<15:53>[MrNoob]: and idk about teh others but is those letters gettin smaller
<15:53>[Nefertiti]: yes i am
<15:53>[ScamIam]: kk
<15:53>[Tosigarious]: scam = Scamiam short name i used lol
<15:53>[Atester]: I just had it happen to me. I posted the information on the feedback site. These people are likely highly frustrated because of the bug
<15:53>[caron]: hi DLD
<15:54>[Stewbs]: Thalin, just come out and say why it is there, and if its for the botters its failed
<15:54>[ScamIam]: kk who's my bosses? those fkrs never tell me!
<15:54>[LadyReaper]: so is evony listening to us?
[Staff]<15:54>[Thalin]: Stewbs, not really.
<15:54>[DrLongDong]: you arent goin to tell me where you are? :O Thats rude
<15:54>[Tosigarious]: ahah mafia host vh or presbyters;)
[Staff]<15:54>[Thalin]: It's definately affected those who want to breach ToS.
<15:54>[Tosigarious]: Dr im sorry
<15:54>[MrNoob]: YES and they quit
<15:54>[ScamIam]: oh them those fkrs
<15:54>[LadyReaper]: its has effected the entire server Thalin
<15:54>[Atester]: In my opinion, it is a catastrophic, show-stopping bug that should not have made it out of QA
<15:54>[Stewbs]: Thalin, one or two, you take that as succesful? for the amount that have quit?
<15:54>[KINKY]: evony has accomplised nothing
<15:54>[MrNoob]: and when they quit so do others U will be losing alot of money ssn
<15:54>[landstorm]: ToS whats that stand for?
[Staff]<15:55>[Thalin]: Terms of Service, what all players agreed to by playing.
<15:55>[KINKY]: i didnt agree to capchas
<15:55>[Tosigarious]: what?
<15:55>[MrNoob]: neather did i
<15:55>[Stewbs]: Which are violated by the rules changing after people have invested money.
[Staff]<15:55>[Thalin]: No. That is incorrect.
<15:55>[MrNoob]: idk what countrys we r all from i am US and we vote on stuff not its jsut shows up
<15:55>[Multitask]: BS
<15:55>[Stewbs]: please explain
<15:56>[Atester]: The have the right to modify things. The problem is, it did not have enough testing.
<15:56>[LadyReaper]: the evony community - your customers are calling out to you - en force - we are sick of captcha destroying the server - we seek and end to captcha
[Staff]<15:56>[Thalin]: The point is, when tos breach go down, perhaps we'll remove captcha from this server. It is not rolled out everywhere.
<15:56>[KINKY]: ok so ur saying the breach is stil there
[Staff]<15:56>[Thalin]: And players may be saying that LadyReaper, however they are not showing that.
<15:56>[KINKY]: thus the capchas r not working
<15:56>[LadyReaper]: are you just trying to destroy age 1 ? is that it?
<15:56>[landstorm]: what is classed as a ToS breach?
<15:56>[MrNoob]: so in the mean time thalin u r telling us nicely to fuk off then???
<15:56>[KINKY]: there fore they r there to destroy age 1
[Staff]<15:57>[Thalin]: I'm saying, if you're wanting to breach the ToS, expect Captcha.
<15:57>[Stewbs]: You cant honestly say this servr hasnt spent like it normally does
<15:57>[Stewbs]: explain the breach
<15:57>[KINKY]: so u breached the tos also thalin
<15:57>[xViXxXeNx]: MrNoob.. keep it civil please
<15:57>[MrNoob]: srry vixx but i am tired of being ignored
[Staff]<15:57>[Thalin]: I'm happy to talk to players on why the want to breach the ToS. I try to make myself available each week.
<15:58>[KINKY]: now that oneis bs tahlin
[Staff]<15:58>[Thalin]: It's about understanding how to make the game better, not how to frustrate.
<15:58>[Atester]: you're tired of being ignored? I'm trying to tell both you all and the company that there's a MAJOR bug, and everyone's just talking over me... LOL
<15:58>[MrNoob]: well capach is frustrating
<15:58>[LadyReaper]: we have spoken - we have deliberatly stopped coining - we dont want captchas
<15:58>[KINKY]: but back to tos breach on behalf of evony
<15:58>[Stewbs]: Im wondering why everyone suffers from something you wont explain
[Staff]<15:58>[Thalin]: Of course captcha is frustrating, and the majority have not Lady
<15:58>[landstorm]: but stll u not explaning how and what is a Tos breach
<15:58>[Nimi]: thalin, numerous ppl across all of the captcha'd servers are showing frustration to captcha.
<15:58>[KINKY]: u r providing a service that ur interupting and destroying quiality of play
<15:59>[landstorm]: and why decaptch is preventing the number of breaches
<15:59>[Nimi]: if your idea is to provide a less frustrating game play, why is captcha here? why not fix the food consumption issue?
<15:59>[LadyReaper]: yes we have - server wide - we have stopped the spending - at least 95% and we are blueing each other
[Staff]<15:59>[Thalin]: If I wanted to frustrate, I would roll it out everywhere. It is just to a minority of servers.
<15:59>[LadyReaper]: this anti captcha movement is server wide
[Staff]<15:59>[Thalin]: And no Lady, not 95% at all. Not in the least bit.
<15:59>[KINKY]: u would lose about 89percent of people
<15:59>[Stewbs]: How is captcha stoping the breaches?
<15:59>[Nimi]: then maybe you should roll it out instead of scapegoating certain servers.
<16:0>[Multitask]: so ur discrimintating aginst certain Servers
<16:0>[LadyReaper]: yes we have - I can assure you - spending is way way down
[Staff]<16:0>[Thalin]: Not at all.
<16:0>[landstorm]: Thalin can u exsplain the breaches openly??
<16:0>[Multitask]: BS
<16:0>[KINKY]: yes u are
<16:0>[Nimi]: make it fair for everyone and let them put up with captchas.
<16:0>[MrNoob]: ok thalin i know u ahte s153 bc if u dont take the captch out this server will die and i pray u lose ur job for not lsiten to the majotity of the ppl
[Staff]<16:0>[Thalin]: The breachers are with third party applications.
[Staff]<16:0>[Thalin]: I'm not here to make the game not fun! I'm here simply to listen and see what can be done.
<16:1>[KINKY]: which u say r still here so what have u accomplhilihed
<16:1>[MrNoob]: thats all i got to say nice and dont break ur littl ToS
[Staff]<16:1>[Thalin]: But, if you're wanting to bot? No.
<16:1>[KINKY]: REMOVE CAPCHAS
<16:1>[MrNoob]: thain i have NEVER botted and i hate the captch
<16:1>[landstorm]: catchas arnt goin to stop the b0tting
<16:1>[Atester]: MrNoob, there's a bug...and Thalin, please, take a moment to go read what I posted and then come back to talk to these folks. It is important.
[Staff]<16:1>[Thalin]: It does significantly landstorm.
<16:1>[KINKY]: no just stop people from playing
<16:2>[KINKY]: i do believe evony wants age 1 to die
[Staff]<16:2>[Thalin]: I'm going to head offline and take a look at Atester's post. I'll be back.
<16:2>[landstorm]: why would a company create a decatcha production if they thought therewas an issue?
<16:2>[Stewbs]: Thalin, how is captcha fixing it though, bot programs have decaptchs? what will be interesting is seeing if evony has a vested intrest in the decaptch
<16:2>[Nimi]: if it does then why is there always severe lag?
[Staff]<16:2>[Thalin]: The lag is caused specifically by third parties.
<16:2>[SirJohn]: yeah the lag got worse... not better
<16:2>[Stewbs]: decaptcha has caused more lag
<16:2>[KINKY]: bs the lag gets worse each time u open a new server
[Staff]<16:3>[Thalin]: Not at all Kinky.
<16:3>[KINKY]: yes it does
<16:3>[Nimi]: lmfao, your contradicting yourself thalin
<16:3>[SirJohn]: oh the new servers are much worse for lag
[Staff]<16:3>[Thalin]: Anyways, I'm heading offline to read the post, I'll be back.
<16:3>[KINKY]: i am on about 20 hrs aday
<16:3>[Barstool]: the lags caused buy the server width more than anything
<16:3>[Stewbs]: Thanlin, can you say if evony has a vested interest in decaptcha?
<16:3>[Barstool]: band width* sorry
<16:3>[KINKY]: and the lag gets worse and worse on each serve eacht itme u open oanther
<16:3>[SirJohn]: that's just a rumour I think
<16:3>[KINKY]: we need tospread word dont go to another cserver
<16:4>[Stewbs]: Maybe a rumor but they never say they dont
<16:4>[KINKY]: maybe just let age 1 die with capchas
<16:4>[Atester]: you all are right, and they are right too... you just aren't communicating with each other very well
<16:4>[Stewbs]: and that would be a conflict of interest
<16:4>[MrNoob]: yes if everyone moves to another server ans starts the ACM it will gorw
<16:4>[SirJohn]: face it - if captcha is so great.. and if players love it like they say.. why don't they start a server with it?
<16:4>[KINKY]: they would have no one there
<16:4>[SirJohn]: because they know they will lose money
<16:5>[SirJohn]: but they think we are going to stay here and put up with this?
<16:5>[LoneWolf]: I went to type and got a captcha
<16:5>[KINKY]: i give it a month then i will look into a lawsuit t get my investment back with the breach of contract
<16:5>[LoneWolf]: Thallin you know how long this Captcha "Trial" is to last before going to all new servers?
<16:5>[SirJohn]: I'm almost out of speakers, lol
<16:5>[LoneWolf]: It is a "trial" remember
[Staff]<16:6>[Thalin]: I'm still waiting on a link. The trial is not at all rolled out to all servers.
<16:6>[LoneWolf]: Duh
<16:6>[SirJohn]: can you give us a timeline?
<16:6>[KINKY]: s we know when to quit
<16:6>[SirJohn]: I want to know when I can quit and get my life back, lol
<16:6>[landstorm]: why was the captcha remove for a week when it was first intrudced?
<16:6>[LoneWolf]: A trial period has a beggining and an end
<16:7>[Atester]: waiting on a link for what?
<16:8>[LoneWolf]: So how many months was the trial proposed for before being implemented?
<16:8>[MadeInRu]: is it true theres an evony staffer here?
<16:8>[LoneWolf]: yes
<16:8>[KINKY]: there was
<16:8>[misc]: why cant they remove the captcha? feckers were raking it in and now they r losing clients left and right, seems like stupid business practice
<16:8>[MadeInRu]: did he/she listen?
<16:8>[KINKY]: no
<16:9>[MadeInRu]: damn
<16:9>[KINKY]: cause the capchas have been so useless getting rid of bots they should stay
<16:10>[Nimi]: Thalin suffers from a nasty bug called Selective Listening. He only see's and responds to what he wants to
<16:10>[Nimi]: Kinda like the rest of evony's lovely staff
<16:10>[MadeInRu]: thats not fair
<16:11>[MadeInRu]: we want an end to captcha and a merge to another non captcha server
<16:11>[LoneWolf]: Only responds to comments he thinks he can defeat
<16:11>[LoneWolf]: but he failed miserably anyway
<16:11>[landstorm]: i just dont see how they think that this is making the game better??
<16:12>[MadeInRu]: they are deliberately trying to kill age 1 I think
<16:12>[Nimi]: they're probably sitting in some group office with a pot of fondu reading our comments and laughing themselves silly
[Staff]<16:12>[Thalin]: Sorry all, I was away reading a post.
<16:12>[MrNoob]: lol u were right nimi
<16:12>[misc]: in there mind if they eliminate bots, then people will have to spend more to keep up with upkeep
<16:12>[MadeInRu]: so you are staff? why isnt evony listening to us?
<16:13>[landstorm]: but without b0ts the game just becomes a smallier burn, the big players still run big accs, whats the difference??
<16:13>[MadeInRu]: we have a server wide no coining banning, we want to buy valentine chests but are not
<16:13>[Atester]: That bug, Thalin, will get triggered by scouting, building completions across any of the player's cities, and research completions
<16:13>[MrNoob]: we want to be heard not ignored
[Staff]<16:14>[Thalin]: I'm going to look at that bug next Monday Atester.
<16:14>[Atester]: it probably also happens if the person is scouted or attacked by someone
<16:14>[MadeInRu]: the bug is CAPTCHA!
[Staff]<16:14>[Thalin]: You're not being ignored, the issues have went up to me. And I'm here.
<16:14>[MadeInRu]: we want it gone please and we seek a merge with a non captcha server
<16:14>[misc]: money
<16:14>[Atester]: so the more active someone is, the more likely they'll run into it, and they could be doing absolutely nothing wrong
<16:15>[misc]: people spend to keep up
[Staff]<16:15>[Thalin]: I'll look at that specific bug next Monday with the team.
<16:15>[KINKY]: lol u banned me
<16:15>[MadeInRu]: you could come into our skype room, you will see it is all alliances on the server
[Staff]<16:15>[Thalin]: Kinky, who banned you? I've been away reading Atester's post.
<16:15>[KINKY]: ur staff
<16:15>[SirJohn]: no.. he can't come into the skype room - that would be wrong
<16:15>[Atester]: well, all of the situations where I've been disconnected have that in common. I only pieced it together tonight.
<16:15>[layzee]: Please let us get back to coinning and enjoying the game we started playing.
[Staff]<16:15>[Thalin]: I'm not here to ban, I'm here to talk to you all. And there are no other staff on.
<16:15>[LoneWolf]: "system denies your speech at the moment"
<16:15>[KINKY]: well it banned me from taling
<16:16>[MadeInRu]: we can start a skype room with evony reps there and they can see its all alliances
<16:16>[LoneWolf]: sure did
<16:16>[misc]: ive known people who got booted for botting, they put them in holiday for like 3 months then let them come back, they just want there money
<16:16>[KINKY]: so answer what has thecapchas down but cost u money from people quitting
<16:16>[MadeInRu]: well while we have captcha we wont be coining
<16:16>[KINKY]: done damn shouldnt drink and talk to staff
[Staff]<16:16>[Thalin]: I won't get into finance. I think I've said that before. But nothing negative has happened.
<16:16>[Tosigarious]: ?
[Staff]<16:17>[Thalin]: I'm here simply to say, what can we do to stop the third parties and make the game fun for you?
<16:17>[KINKY]: so losing custimers is he goal for age 1 is what ur saying
<16:17>[MadeInRu]: captcha is negative ...
<16:17>[MrNoob]: lol thalin this is what week 2 or something we r willing to stay and expland
<16:17>[MadeInRu]: captcha is destroying the fun
<16:17>[Nimi]: making the captcha's going away would increase the fun slightly
<16:17>[Nimi]: fixing the food consumption issue would increase the fun as well
[Staff]<16:17>[Thalin]: Hmm. I'm not trying to destroy your fun. I want fun.
<16:18>[Atester]: Thalin, the thing is, asking that question with this bug in play will give you nothing but "remove the captcha" responses.
<16:18>[KINKY]: no fun capcha everytime i go to speak
[Staff]<16:18>[Thalin]: I want a game that was keeping with the spirit of the game designed. Not bots.
<16:18>[MadeInRu]: well captcha is no fun
<16:18>[layzee]: you losing thousands on this server isn't negative? In the last 10 days you have lost a ton of holiday profit
<16:18>[MrNoob]: ok then get rid of the CAPTCHA
<16:18>[Nimi]: because ppl wouldn't need to farm 10 of the 12 hours they spend on here
[Staff]<16:18>[Thalin]: And to be frank, if you're getting the captcha that much, you do know you are botting.
<16:18>[MadeInRu]: I dont play this game to fill in a box
<16:18>[Rimbaroo]: hello world
<16:18>[KINKY]: i am not on bot
<16:18>[MadeInRu]: I am not on bot
<16:18>[KINKY]: lol
[Staff]<16:19>[Thalin]: I'm happy to talk to people who do bot, and find out why you do it.
<16:19>[MrNoob]: thalin i am getting more then 1 ever 4hrs and i dont know how to bot or even what to do to get it
[Staff]<16:19>[Thalin]: Perhaps next week some time. I'm not wanting to roll out captcha everywhere.
<16:19>[MadeInRu]: forget frequency, we want NO captcha
<16:19>[Atester]: SIGH! No, Thalin, the bug is completely skewing your perception and theirs
<16:19>[Bin137]: Thalin- when they passed prohibition.. .the masses spoke. Don't you think evony mgmt would get a clue?
[Staff]<16:19>[Thalin]: Maybe so Atester.
<16:19>[coolrthanu]: cause farming all day to feed a decent army is lame, that is why people bot
<16:19>[layzee]: all servers have botters, same as here, no different, most are actually a lot worse than here
<16:19>[KINKY]: i see so u will roll out capchas next week everywhere to kill age 1 off
[Staff]<16:19>[Thalin]: I'm not saying I'm perfect. I'm just asking to talk is all and understand.
<16:20>[Nimi]: you need more of an explanation then what cool gave you thalin?
<16:20>[MadeInRu]: we are now talking to all others servers btw, and we know captcha was dropped from ss65
<16:20>[misc]: so true
<16:20>[Nimi]: i'm sure you could go onto some of the other captcha'd servers and they can put it in the same terms i bet
[Staff]<16:20>[Thalin]: Farming is necessary, the large armies the third party helps is not in keeping with the game. I think you could agree.
<16:20>[KINKY]: actually no
<16:20>[MadeInRu]: what we agree on here on s153 as that we dont want captcha
[Staff]<16:21>[Thalin]: Anyways. If you're interested in talking with me, and not some type of Evony inquistion?
<16:21>[coolrthanu]: with how you built the game weighted to defence, you have to have a decent army just to crack thru, get a clue
<16:21>[Noccalula]: yep if they got rid of the food bill I think the bots would go away for the most part
<16:21>[Nimi]: you could also clear out the dead accts that havent been logged into for months and put them in a limbo server
<16:21>[MadeInRu]: all other servers that have it agree too as we are talking to them all now
<16:21>[Atester]: Thalin, their opinion is skewed by the fact that they're almost certainly getting more captchas than what they should be
[Staff]<16:21>[Thalin]: Please feel free to mail me here on the server with your email and skype next for next week. I want to talk to you.
<16:21>[KINKY]: fine thalin i am kinkyroho on skype
[Staff]<16:21>[Thalin]: And don't put your skype/email in world chat.
<16:21>[Nimi]: ok.. ppl... if you are for captcha.. why dont you speak up?? i'm sure we'd all love to hear why you love it
<16:21>[KINKY]: talk with me
<16:22>[Atester]: which, unfortunately, you currently don't believe, which causes you to say that they "must" be botting... which is not necessarily true
<16:22>[KINKY]: idc who has most of server does already lol
<16:22>[misc]: that would cut into there profits
<16:22>[layzee]: If anything from a business side you know most botters have went to a non capt server or worse they are paying there evony money to some capt solve th
<16:22>[Bin137]: I'm saying- if the masses are botting- then get a clue.
<16:22>[Atester]: let me be clear, I have no doubt that a great many people on here are at least multiaccounting, if not botting
<16:23>[Bin137]: Either figure out WHY they are botting- or permit it
<16:23>[layzee]: thingy I hear. Isn't the oppisite effect?
[Staff]<16:23>[Lord16328947]: Eh sorry, closed the wrong window, missed 1 minute of talk
<16:23>[KINKY]: the game has changedfrom original concept
<16:23>[Atester]: much love to you all, just keeping it real and honest
<16:23>[KINKY]: and if the game cannot keep up with the customers why stay
<16:23>[coolrthanu]: well arent you just the genius Atester, is this your first server?
<16:23>[Atester]: however, both customers and company are standing and shouting at each other and not listening, and that is not productive
<16:24>[KINKY]: if u dont want third party on servers offer a bot program urself
<16:24>[misc]: who me? ive been playing this game for three yrs, never gave evony a dime
<16:24>[KINKY]: and charge for it would be a money making thing
<16:24>[Bin137]: Oh Kinky- JUST STOP. Now you are just trying to make sense.
<16:24>[layzee]: If anything from a business side you know most botters have went to a non capt server or worse they are paying there evony money to some capt solve t
<16:25>[KINKY]: yes sorry as an attorney i do that
<16:25>[Nimi]: Maybe Thalin could start a babysitting service for accts since he likes to farm so much Razz
<16:25>[layzee]: thingy I hear. Isn't the oppisite effect?
<16:25>[misc]: if they could figure out a set of rules and follow them, then maybe, but they change this so often to make u want to spend, makes me not want to even
[Staff]<16:25>[Thalin]: Oops sorry back in
<16:25>[misc]: more
<16:26>[MadeInRu]: were you booted by a bot Very Happy
<16:26>[KINKY]: sigh
<16:26>[MrNoob]: well sence this is getting almost nowere i am goign to go farm
<16:26>[KINKY]: so i am supposed to mail my skype to him lol
<16:26>[KINKY]: they will love the pic
<16:26>[Bin137]: [EvonyKing]&lt;%time%> THe fact there are so many botters on the game- and evony has taken the approach it did - is pretty shocking.
[Staff]<16:27>[Thalin]: Yeah sorry, on a few servers talking. ):
<16:27>[MadeInRu]: the hosts of this server are saying in skype that they would like to get together and talk to Evony reps
<16:27>[Atester]: Did you have a captcha show up? Wink
[Staff]<16:27>[Thalin]: If you would like to talk though next week, I'm happy to do that. It's not some inquisitorial search.
<16:27>[LadyPenny]: Thalin, from a players perspective the captcha has not stopped botting, explain how evony thinks it is and what is the evidence they have that it work
[Staff]<16:27>[Thalin]: @Atester Hey now! lol
<16:27>[layzee]: If anything from a business side you know most botters have went to a non capt server or worse they are paying there evony money to some capt solve
<16:28>[MadeInRu]: our entire server requets and end to captcha, preferably in time for us to coin valentines chests
<16:28>[KINKY]: so thalin i sent u my skype u will love thepic lol
<16:28>[Atester]: Thalin, the thing is, if you enter into a discussion now, you absolutely must be prepared for some serious pushback, because things are worse
<16:28>[layzee]: thingy, isn't that a way worse affect to your original reasoning?
<16:28>[Atester]: than what you think that they are... honest...
[Staff]<16:28>[Thalin]: I'm happy to talk Atester and listen.
[Staff]<16:29>[Thalin]: The good thing about listening is not about pushing a point or talking, it is about...listening!!
[Staff]<16:29>[Thalin]: Anyways, have a think about it this weekend. Mail me. I'll pick a few to chat to next week.
<16:29>[landstorm]: but u not listening, 153 doesnt wont capcthas we not spending until they are removed
<16:29>[KINKY]: i hear u and i see that dont
[Staff]<16:29>[Thalin]: @landstorm That may be what people are saying? But definately not what they are doing.
<16:29>[KINKY]: u dont
<16:30>[KINKY]: some have and te server found out and is zeroing them
<16:30>[landstorm]: yeah a small percentage maybe, but majority arnt and wont be
<16:30>[Nimi]: thalin, check your mail then i sent you something
<16:30>[KINKY]: i wont spend on a capcha server
<16:30>[layzee]: thanks for listening, just hope you help before all quit
<16:30>[MadeInRu]: we estimate 95% drop to the spending on this latest promotion
<16:30>[KINKY]: unless desperate
[Staff]<16:30>[Thalin]: Thanks all. I appreciate you have opinions. I want to listen and talk.
<16:31>[MadeInRu]: and trust me we want to coin but we are not
<16:31>[KINKY]: yes but telling us cachas do away with bots and tey dont is silly
<16:31>[landstorm]: are u a b0t program thats like the 3rd time u have said that.lol
<16:31>[blizzard]: lol
[Staff]<16:31>[Thalin]: Remember, send your skype and availability next week in mail to me. Don't worry about some type of check I want to listen and talk.
<16:31>[KINKY]: i am on skype and here 24 hrs a day
<16:31>[MadeInRu]: thanks we will pass it aroud the hosts
<16:32>[PissAnt]: I am not a bot program and I hate captcha too not sure y anyone would like it
[Staff]<16:32>[Thalin]: Thank you 153.
<16:32>[layzee]: what day and when sir?
<16:32>[KINKY]: yes at least thanks for showing up so u can telll us all to quit
<16:32>[PissAnt]: I already gave up even trying on my main account here just rediculous
<16:32>[MadeInRu]: there is no doubt the server is working together on this. we seek an end to captch and a merge with a non captcha server
<16:33>[landstorm]: agreeded
<16:33>[MadeInRu]: we think evony should listen to us and stop destroying our fun by having these boxes pop up
<16:33>[Atester]: are you still on Thalin?
[Staff]<16:33>[Thalin]: There's about 200 so far mails. So simply send then an I'll take I suppose 10 or 20 one on one next week.
<16:33>[MadeInRu]: ok we will get the hosts together
<16:33>[KINKY]: be sure to pick me and have ur attorney present
<16:33>[MadeInRu]: or a rep from them
<16:34>[PissAnt]: probably spent $1k on that account and I let it go to waste sad really
<16:34>[Bin137]: Kinky- you just perked up when he said "taking you one on one"
[Staff]<16:34>[Thalin]: Have a good rest of the weekend 153.
<16:34>[KINKY]: i will take on the entire staff but they better have a damn good argument
<16:35>[MadeInRu]: Thalin can you onestly say you have not noted a significant decrease in spending on this latest campaign compared to say the xmas one?
<16:35>[Mongo]: hey thalin... i am sure you seen a severe drop of money.... I haven't spent a dime and i have dropped 1000's of dollars on this game
<16:35>[KINKY]: i will holi its a wsted to play with capchas
[Staff]<16:35>[Thalin]: @made I haven not.
<16:35>[layzee]: thanks and you too, think of all the money burning a hole in our pocket that we can't spend til you help us!
[Staff]<16:35>[Thalin]: ....have not. Score for typo.
<16:35>[MadeInRu]: please be honest Smile
<16:35>[Mongo]: well Well you aren't seeing another dime from me...
<16:36>[KINKY]: did u see mysuggestio thalin
<16:36>[KINKY]: evony could make a bunch of money
<16:37>[MadeInRu]: we want to spend Sad
<16:37>[ArrogantAA]: dont think Thalin is going to tell u the truth on spending
<16:37>[SaintKILLA]: Me too Not another dime from me either, plan and simply got stupid with captchas
<16:37>[KINKY]: hell i want some red
<16:37>[MadeInRu]: but we are not and we all know it
<16:37>[ScamIam]: Yes i want to spend again. but not with this capcha
<16:37>[Atester]: re: company-provided bot - as long as a free option exists, people will try to take the free option over the paid option
[Staff]<16:37>[Thalin]: The bot is not an option.
<16:37>[KINKY]: i spend a totalof 500 dollars a month on evony
<16:37>[SaintKILLA]: yeah it is.... everyone is doing it.. jump aboard
<16:37>[ArrogantAA]: I will not spend again until capchas are gone
<16:38>[Bin137]: Thalin- nobody that's botted will EVER go back to farming manually. its insane.
<16:38>[ScamIam]: of coarse not...but neither is capcha
<16:38>[KINKY]: 10 dollars this month
<16:38>[MadeInRu]: you mean you DID kinky b4 this anti-captcha movement
<16:38>[KINKY]: yep not anymore i had to going out of town next week so spent10dollars sorry guys
<16:38>[Bin137]: Who DID kinky? I heard Wang was the only one that did kinky.
<16:38>[SaintKILLA]: who has the fukn time to farm manually really get real? to have a real army and such... Thalin think about it...
<16:38>[Bonecrushr]: all the big alaince and their hosts and vh's are making the rules now for everone else...personally fuk them
[Staff]<16:39>[Thalin]: Take care 153. I'm heading off to other servers.

IHearVoices

Back to top Go down