Evony Anti Captcha Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evony Forum Postings

Go down

Evony Forum Postings Empty Evony Forum Postings

Post  IHearVoices Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:27 pm

This is the link for the Evony Customer Forum Discussion: Click here

Not sure how this is going to look.. but here's the discussion from the forums - for those who don't want to go there, or in case Evony removes the thread there. The links probably won't survive, but you can read everything that has gone on, and even see where comments were removed. An example of a comment removed was my comment asking if we needed to take this issue to other servers to raise awareness, and would they listen to us then?

Enjoy!

IHearVoices

Back to top Go down

Evony Forum Postings Empty Evony Forums Part 1

Post  IHearVoices Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:30 pm

I’m frustrated
Gala 5 days ago
Captcha on 153
Captcha on 153 is getting ridiculous. We are tired of the standard Evony responses, and non-answers. 153 has a server-wide no coin, no spin, no-hit policy that will be maintained until Captcha is removed. People are leaving 153 every day because of captcha, and this includes MANY non-botters. Captcha affects ALL of us, and has gotten so ridiculous, that the game is no longer enjoyable. And, easily 95% of those leaving are NOT leaving for another server, only to get captcha in a few months and have the same problem, they are leaving the game because Evony does not appear to be listening to the complaints from a large majority of people on any specific server, but only interested in the bottom line. 153 will die if captcha is not removed, and people will jus move to ANOTHER game. For some of us, this represents a significant loss in time AND money invested in a game we have come to love, but we REFUSE to invest money, and more time in a game we no longer enjoy, because of captcha. Now Evony's standard response about the frequency of captcha is BULL, it happens way more often, and the captcha screen is tiny, digits are fuzzy, difficult to distinguish, and sometimes downright impossible to determine, and you gotta guess. This happens often, and more failures increase the amount of captchas. MANY players have lost attacks, gotten troops wiped out or even cities taken because of not being able to recall attacks, or close/open gates at the right time due to a captcha popping up at the wrong time. And no matter what Evony says, this happens OFTEN, it is NOT RARE. Evony please wise up to the mood and feelings of an ENTIRE server and remove captcha from 153, or it WILL DIE. AND this includes non-botters too. And please, no standard responses too, lets DO SOMETHING to save the game we have come to love, or people will leave in droves for another game, not jus another server, Evony is killing the enjoyment of the game.
8 PEOPLE HAVE
THIS PROBLEM +1
follow

Link
Official Response
• EMPLOYEE
Thantium (Official Rep) 1 day ago
We are waiting for someone to send us their account details where the captcha is showing up more then 1 time every 4 hours. That way we can look at the logs and see what the problem is.

Our QA dept and many staff are on captcha servers and report no problems. We have repeatedly provided the rules of the system and how not to get flagged for the captcha. Follow the simple rules and the captcha is minor.

In the absence of proof of an account that is following the rules and getting a high frequency of the captcha we can only assume the complaints are from people using botting programs or not following the rules.

As for the complaints that have so far been investigated when sent to the CS team, we have seen either bot use, or people not following the rules to reduce captcha frequency. We have looked at around 1 hundred complaints so far, and not a single example of the system not working exactly as described. Both bot use and not following the rules are very easy to see when examining the logs by hand.

So again read the rules that I will repost just below this and I can promise you the captcha will only appear around 1 time every 4 hours. If you are following these rules and still have problems please pm your account login email address to Dave on the forums or submit a ticket, and post the ticket number here and we will look into it.
• EMPLOYEE
Thantium (Official Rep) 5 days ago
Please PM your account details to Dave Mata on the forums and we can look as to why your are getting the captcha more then 1 time every 4 hours.

More then a few staff play on that server, and they all say that they get the captcha less then 1 time every 4 hours.
good solution!
o Cassandra Burgeson 4 days ago
I have gotten the crapcha every 15 mins for atleast 4 hours one day. 1 time every 4 hours is crap.
o Nena Tuominen 3 days ago
I thought it was a rule on your game somewhere that evony mods would never ask for a person's info.

nakushita 5 days ago
I think you are missing the point Thantium.
good solution!
o Dave Mata (Product Manager) 4 days ago
He isn't. If you have a problem with captcha frequency, it can only be fixed by following a certain progression path, engaging CS and me, in this case as Thantium states.

I get my captcha on 153 very seldom, because I answer it correctly and then move on. IF you are having a different experience, we'll need to pull what log data we have for your account and determine how you are using the account and then why you are having a problem.
o Gala 4 days ago
no where in my original post did I grumble about the frequency of the captcha, read it carefully, I was referring to the frequency with which people lose troops/attacks, walls, and even cities because of captcha, and not being able to recall, or open/close gates. And how about directing an answer to something I DID speak about?
I’mfrustrated
vorzheva 4 days ago
I agree nakushita
Thantium, the point is that captcha doesn't reduce lag, doesn't stop the botters, is barely readable to the human eye and a total distraction from the game
Please get the message: GET RID OF IT!

and omg - can't believe there was even a captcha to create the account to reply to this!!!!!!

:@
good solution!
o nakushita 4 days ago
And herein lies our point... Thantium and Dave, you both miss it, but are so consumed by your desire to be right that you don't hear a word the customers say.

I’m pizzed
Gala 4 days ago
Very surprised at evony responses. They latched onto my comment about frequecy like pit bulls, and ONLY THAT. Maybe I should clarify the comment about frequency, PEOPLE GET ARMIES LOST AND WALLS LOST< CITIES LOST, FAR MORE FREQUENTLY THAN EVONY ADMITS, BECAUSE OF CAPTCHA, and not being able to recall armies, or open.close gates. The party line is that is should rarely happen, but THAT STUFF happens frequently. No where in my post did I refer to the frequency of mine OR ANYONE ELSES captcha. Now evony, please direct an answer to something ELSE in my original post, besides something I did not complain about. How about the people leaving in droves BECAUSE OF CAPTCHA, non-botters, botters, coiners...... how about the revenue loss you guys are getting on 153 from NO COINING.... and if nothing changes on 153, AS I STATED IN FIRST POST, many, if not most on 153, will refuse to coin, and many, many will leave the server, AND many leave the game completely, there are other games that do NOT take your money and not listen to the voice of an entire server and direct non-answers in reply to complaints, and when directing an answer to a letter, address an issue NOT referred to, and not answer the issues referred to. Or do I need to make THAT LAST SECTION more clear.
good solution!
o view 2 more comments
o Cassandra Burgeson 4 days ago
Sometimes my captcha doesn't even show up. There is nothing but a blank space and the box to type it in. Even when i just put something in so it will reload, I still get a blank space. I end up having to reload the entire page and log in again.
o Gala 1 day ago
Sue Ward 1 day ago
I lost all my wall fortifications and most of my resources because I had 11 attacks coming at me, the first being a scout bomb. I had my gates closed for the sb and was poised to open them immediately after it hit and control them. Then the captcha appeared. Because the attacks were timed within seconds, there was no way to get back into the game in time. .................. Thantium, forget 15 seconds, sometimes in Evony, and if you play the game you know this is true, sometimes less that 2 or 3 seconds can mean loosing LOADZS of troops and resources, booku attacks coming at you, and you gotta stop at the wrong time and play crossword puzzle with a machine? Come-on, 15 seconds in this instance can mean the difference between winning and losing
• EMPLOYEE
Thantium (Official Rep) 4 days ago
Greetings,
One time every 4 hours causes large amount of troop loss???

That is odd... the majority of player time is down time and not doing time sensitive actions. Rough odds, show it would be very very rare for this to occur during a time sensitive operation.
good solution!
o Sue Ward 4 days ago
I lost all my wall fortifications and most of my resources because I had 11 attacks coming at me, the first being a scout bomb. I had my gates closed for the sb and was poised to open them immediately after it hit and control them. Then the captcha appeared. Because the attacks were timed within seconds, there was no way to get back into the game in time.

IHearVoices

Back to top Go down

Evony Forum Postings Empty Evony Forums Part 2

Post  IHearVoices Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:31 pm

o Almira 3 days ago
Murphy's Third Law states that anything that can go wrong will go wrong at the worst possible moment. Statistical odds hold nothing against the universe's love of screwing people over. Very Happy

As far as I can tell, user activity is used to determine how often someone will get captchas. The more active a person is, and the faster they are sending commands, the more likely they are to receive a captcha. (This may or may not be true, simply my observations.)

We can consider the activities performed by users that are most likely to cause captchas to appear to be when there's a lot going on through the client. If I had to hazard a guess, and this is an educated guess, backed up by my own looking for trends and discussion with others. That you'll find most of the high activity scenarios are:

1. Player sending out initial farming runs: NPC teams per city * city count commands sent out in a short period, not including the commands needed to get to the march screen.

2. Players attacking an NPC/Other player: Sending and recalling to time troops, movement of troop/resources around cities. Continous scouting and such.

And I think this would probably be the highest cause of activity...

3. Players getting attacked: continous opening/closing of gates, sending troops around, begging for reinforcements in alliance chat, checking incoming,healing, rebuilding layers...

To be honest, it stands to reason that a lot more captchas would be seen while defending over not defending.
I’mfrustrated
Gala 4 days ago
Thantium, you still missing the point, or jus ignoring it. If captcha, and the absolutely lousy way it appears on the screen, causes anyone to lose troops, it is evony killing off our troops, and it happens everyday, come on be realistic, dont happen everyday to me, but to someone. At least to people who attack, often, and not jus farmers. And comeon, again being realistic, some attacks last for hours and hours, and captcha doesnt interfere? What do the rough odds say about that? And again, what about commenting on the rest of the matters brought up in the post. Or are we being ignored, again?
good solution!
o view 1 more comment
o nakushita 4 days ago
And when that "unfortunate occurrence" occurs are you going to be the one to give us back our troops? Yes, 15 seconds is a big deal when you are waiting till the last second to recall. Yes, this is bigger than you are making it out to be.

The captcha is an issue beyond what you are seeing. For instance, it is not all that weird for it to take me more than the 3 allotted tries (heck, I think my record now is like 15) to get the captcha right. Not due to cheating, or even due to bad eyesight or a crappy computer, but because I cannot guess correctly at images that are only partially there or so skewed you don't know what they are. This of course ups the captcha response and sadly there are times when it seems like a vicious circle.

Honestly, I commend you guys for trying. The captcha was a good idea, but it didn't work. Your players aren't happy. Frankly, I feel that it was implemented too late and implemented incorrectly. We don't really care if we ever hear "we were wrong," but we do know that we do not feel this has improved gameplay at all. Since the implementation of the captcha we have seen an exodus on our server... its dead there. Yet, Thantium claims an uptick... but I have to ask, an uptick in what? However, we don't get responses to reasonable questions like that because for all we know its an uptick in the number of captchas answered.
o Cassandra Burgeson 3 days ago
Captcha doesn't interfere with combat, if the captcha comes up, the player can click the x to close the window and continue on with what they are doing. That's something that can be done in a eyeblink of time when the chips are down. -------

If you click that x you get booted and have to log in again. I know I have done it MANY at time b/c I was annoyed with the captcha. So no clicking the x doesn't do anything to help us.
Gala 4 days ago
Dave its not jut me, it is a majority of players on 153, and if I jus got an answer that no matter what we do, it will not be removed, or no compromise made, then that is all I need to know, Evony is no longer for me or my money, nor will it be for many people on 153 and I expect many other servers. If you guys wanna be fair with captcha, put it on ALL SERVERS THEN, why single some out? Again, its not JUS ME.... and please forgive me for this, but "a handful of times over a week" LOL
comment
good solution!
Gala 4 days ago
BUT, Evony will NOT consider doing that, because people who often flee an older server, one with captcha that is pizzing them off, will run to a newer server, spend money till captcha get implemented there, then move on. Evony, get with it, botting is a way of life for some people, and will always be there, captcha is killing 153, and with my time and money invested there, I will NOT be ever doing it again on another server, and I expect the numbers will grow, fast......lotta games out there that dont cost money, and troops dont die or get plundered while you are off line, so I envision a large exodus from the game to other games in the very near future, if something is not done, that shows that you guys listen to a large group of people, and at least ATTEMPT to work with them towards at least a compromise, if not an outright solution, this shows no real penchant for customer service, just an interest in the bottom line.... BTW, hows that bottom line on 153 lookin right now? Dont do nothing? Trust me it will get worse, and people will leave 153 in large numbers, it is already happening cause of the protest,
comment
good solution!
Narsil 4 days ago
It's all about the money...always has been. Of which, I would like mine back, for I did not sign up for this. I tried a bot once...didn't like it...now I have clickers finger. In addition, I find it amusing I had to complete a captcha 4 times to even sign up to post this note, because I could not read the damn thing. Once every 4 hours my buttocks...try 3 times an hour, on live screen.
comment
good solution!
Gala 4 days ago
Talking to my missus, she often plays at work (lucky bugger!) and tells me, when she is in Evony screen, hitting 10's, MANUALLY WITHOUT A BOT, she gets hit with a captcha after EVERY OTHER 10, that does not sound like a handful in a week, or every four hours,try not to gloss over the feelings of people and their real experiences, and tell them its not happening that way.and yeah, while posting this, 3 captchas, all it takes is active farming, which you HAVE TO DO to trigger it.
comment
good solution!
The Mighty One 4 days ago
1 captcha every 4 hours? are you sure you were playing on 153 ( one five three ) sir? because i am getting afew every hour just sitting there doing noting but reading my Alliance chat.

this whole thing is pretty simple,

remove the pointless annoying captcha, WE SPEND $$$MONEY$$$. WIN WIN for both side.

the longer you drag this the more money you lose, and thats how we see it.
comment
good solution!
Gala 4 days ago
I belive that Evony's official response will be half answers, no action, and in a few days, if not tonite, they will do a server sweep, taking away many of the npc's we use to survive. They figger to starve us either to death or to submission. Didnt I read somewhere once that when evony does their sweeps that they do not remove npc's that are being actively farmed? So much for that idea
comment
good solution!
ACEofVIP 4 days ago
27 caps in 5 hours... 4.2 an hour... maybe they are just picking on me..
comment
good solution!
Gala 4 days ago
MAYBE thats what Dave Mata MEANT when he said 1 every 4 hrs, he really meant 4 every 1 hr, LOL
comment
good solution!
ACEofVIP 4 days ago
dear reps of evony. hello. i am coming in hopes of having a reasonable discussion as to the use of captcha on server 153. i think the majority of the people have come together on the server to say they dont want it. we dont feel it was fairly imposed.
comment
good solution!
The Mighty One 4 days ago
most people here looking to spend money on your game like the valentine promo, instead of spending it else where.
comment
good solution!
ACEofVIP 4 days ago
the majority of the people on 153 have spoken and said they dont want capcha.. (good job everyone) it was unduly put upon us for what? a failed attempt at ending bots. well it didnt work. it doesnt work. all it does is make the people who SPEND the majority of the money on this server angry ...
: the people who created the bot in the first place probably spent more money on the game than any other group... evony needs to accept the fact the bot is real. and wont go away by a magic capcha button. all it will make go away is the vast majority of the players on 153 who have invested in the game. and as INVESTERS should have the right to have a voice...
comment
good solution!
Narsil 4 days ago
For me, the issue is the arbitrary enforcement... You mean to tell me that 153 is the only server using bots?

Why just captcha on a select few...makes no damn sense.

At the end of the day, this is just driving everyone to WOW or Starcraft...
comment
good solution!
Dave Fuller 4 days ago
DaveMata. Does your account have more than 1 city on 153? How are you going distinguishing L for I and 0 for O. If yu sit there completely idle on an account like you probably do monitoring the server, yes you will only get one captcha every 4 or 5 hours. Try setting up a mid level account with 5 or 6 cities and 6 farming teams each city and do your daily farming 4 or 5 times a day. Tell me you seldom get captcha then. You are living in denial and completely clueless if you think captcha is something that happens once or twice every four or so hours. I have over 3000 captcha presents that suggests you are completely full of chit as do most the server no doubt. Try running a real account on the server.
good solution!
o Dave Mata (Product Manager) 2 days ago
3,000 captcha gifts is a lot. Please pm your account name to me in the forum. I'll have your account checked.
I’m angry
Wallace 4 days ago
I hope you enjoy ruining the game...many have left..many more will leave...no merge, adding captcha, delayed or nonresponses, all adds up to poor customer satisfaction...captcha was put on this server to punish us for complaining about lag after a hardware update and try to force us to move to a new server to line your greedy pockets...well I will continue not to spend and I will also spread the message of your unfair business practices...you can remove my posts but you cant stop everyone from not buying in any longer...for anyone who feels that captcha is unfair based on being on some servers and not all...even tho the reason given for doing so was botting (prevelant on ALL servers) then follow this link: http://www.bbb.org/NYC/Business-Revie...
comment
good solution!
• This reply was removed on 2012-02-15.
see the change log
Gala 3 days ago
THERE!! You gouys are hearing it from non-botters too, it is ruining the game for eneryone. Please get a grip and do sometihing about it!
comment
good solution!
Scott Rob 3 days ago
Dave what is your in game name so we can attack you and watch you get a captcha while defending?
comment
good solution!
see the change log
nakushita 3 days ago
Dave Mata stated:
I get it, you don't like captcha, I can understand. It IS however a minimally disrupting feature that has been implemented, and will probably not be removed during the life of the server.

If that is the case and Evony's stance on things then I believe 153 is about done... its on the brink as it is. Also, given that it states also that while you as a company do know what we think, you simply do not care I do not foresee a happy ending for Evony as a whole. This doesn't make sense to me. I don't think this stance makes sense to most of us.

You say you are listening... and clearly you did, but why aren't you hearing us? I really don't understand. Not only do I not understand your stance, but the lengths that have gone to maintain your stance. Today someone in our WC was silenced for mentioning our petition. Seriously, is that what this has come to?
comment
good solution!
Paul MacBay 3 days ago
Why cant they just understand that we hate the captcha and remove it, I mean arn't we the paying customer? Is this just an "ignore what they are saying they will shut up after a while" kinda thing? Cause I cant stand the thought of them trying to ruin a server! And they know they are doing it, why are they ignoreing it? Do they just not care anymore? WTF! Remove the captcha and get your paying customers happy again! I dont understand why captcha is still there lol the bot has already figured a way around it! And nobody likes it, Evony if you continue to treat your customers like shit it will bite you in the ass. Everyone will quit and guess what, Your shit out of a job... That is all I have to say.
comment
good solution!
Sue Ward 3 days ago
Yovile had a similar problem. They changed the game so that it took longer to gain coins to purchase articles. Players revolted, posted in facebook, myspace and blogs. They stopped paying for anything in the game. It got big enough that it was even on the news! Just remember, we have the upper hand, because we have the money that they depend on. It's spreading to other servers, even ones that don't have captchas. Keep the pressure up - we can do it!
comment
good solution!
Sue Ward 3 days ago
P.S. Yoville finally caved and returned the game as it was.
comment
good solution!
Keep it fair 3 days ago
From Dave Mata

"Captcha doesn't interfere with combat, if the captcha comes up, the player can click the x to close the window and continue on with what they are doing. That's something that can be done in a eyeblink of time when the chips are down."

No, if you click the x you get logged out of the game. Then you get captcha when you log back in and you get it with a higher frequency for some time after.

I was defending when this happened, fortunately the attacks were still a few minutes out and I was able to recover. I'm guess that you have not actually tried to do the X out of captcha?
comment
good solution!
I’mdisappointed
Sean 3 days ago
When the captcha was first suggested, I was all for it. Great, I thought, a way to actually control the botting. Sadly, it doesn't work to control botting, or any other prohibited conduct in the game.

The botters are able to subscribe to a service, based overseas, where their captchas get solved for just pennies. Yep, pennies each. They hardly even notice the process; apparently it just adds a moment of lag to the game.

I'm fortunate that I'm not on any of the affected servers..... yet. Not sure what I'll do when it happens, which I'm sure is soon.

@Dave and Thantium: I work in CS for a major company, taking inbound CS calls all day. When that company made a hugely unpopular decision, and the customers spoke up against it, we listened. We changed the decision. We publicly admitted that it was the wrong thing to do, and we reversed it. (Well, the executives reversed it -- if they had asked front-line CS in the first place, the decision would have been different to begin with. LOL) Evony could learn from this. You don't have to be the top player in your industry to admit you are wrong, change a decision, and move on. But consistently doing that might help you to become the top company in the industry.
good solution!

IHearVoices

Back to top Go down

Evony Forum Postings Empty Evony Forums cont'd

Post  IHearVoices Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:33 pm

I could careless about them admitting to being wrong. I just want the captcha gone.
I’mdistracted
Sean 3 days ago
Suggestion: for those who are getting the captcha more often than Evony says you should, post screenshots showing the server time of each one. Hide your account details, just show the time you are getting those.

If the captcha is blank or hard to read, take a pic of that too. (Not sure how to get a screenshot? Click the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard -- then blur your details in paintbrush)

Adding the screenshots to this thread will help illustrate the problem in a way that written complaints can never do.
comment
good solution!
I’mfrustrated and sad
Cassandra Burgeson 3 days ago
It is frustrating for a game I enjoy so much to play to be nothing but an annoyance now. At this point I am only still here because I enjoy the people in my alliance. Quitting is not far away though. There are many other versions of this game out there. I can always just go play them instead. I can always go play Global Warfare on Facebook where you get extra crap everyday to help you. It is exactly the same just different types of troops.
comment
good solution!
I’mdisappointed and frustrated
Gala 3 days ago
Dave Mata, so when a captcha comes up we can just x out the window and go on with the game? Huh? Well news flash here for ya, THAT DONT WORK. So what is going on there, are you guys trying to bull chit us, Plus, what food would a captch be if you could just x out and go on, huh? You are disconnected from the game till the captcha is solved, YOU GUYS KNO THAT, TAKE IT OFF< OR KILL 153 YOURSELVES, and many more after that
good solution!
o view 2 more comments
o This comment was removed on 2012-02-15.
see the change log
o Suzette Leeming 3 days ago
Most sites offer an audio option as well, in case the captchas are too difficult to read. Evony probably went for the cheapest, crappiest craptcha service they could find.
Paul MacBay 3 days ago
From Gala:
You are disconnected from the game till the captcha is solved, YOU GUYS KNO THAT, TAKE IT OFF< OR KILL 153 YOURSELVES, and many more after that

Dave Mata (Product Manager) 29 minutes ago
As has been stated before, after a p certain number of cancels you will be disconnected and have to solve a captcha to login. It behooves a player to solve the captcha in game, but it is not a requirement. You can always just solve the captcha when you log in again.

Dont ya like how he just skipped around that?
good solution!
o Scott Rob 3 days ago
I would like what ever drug of choice Dave Mata and the Evony Staff are using because the captcha's dont interfere with game play dream world they are living in sure sounds nice.
o Paul MacBay 3 days ago
LOL very true, Captcha is a nuisance... I cant stand it cause it is barely legable, why do I have to do this when I dont bot? And another thing... That package is worthless!!!
I’mdisappointed, but Evony dont care
Gala 3 days ago
From Dave Mata

"Captcha doesn't interfere with combat, if the captcha comes up, the player can click the x to close the window and continue on with what they are doing. That's something that can be done in a eyeblink of time when the chips are down." Come on Dave, I dont think so! Click the x, close the window and continue on with what they are doing? Dunno bout your screens Dave, but mine dont work like that. The fact is, if captcha comes up, "when the chips are down", we are screwed. Evony, please remove the captcha, return the game as it was, this was not a good evolution of the game, and is pizzing off botters, who spend money, coiners, who bot also and spend LOTS of money, and yes, according to some above, even non-botters, and although it does not surprise me, Evony apparently does not care about pizzing off customers as long as the bottom line is still there. And why oh why, has no one, (Dave Mata or anyone) from evony replied to my question about how the bottom line is doing on 153.....with the Valentine Special out, how many packages have been sold on 153 lately? And the is being maintained while the Valentines Candy (free upkeep) is being offered, whatever little you have gotten on 153, if any, is peanuts compared to what you would have gotten, and you guys kno that. Wait till this movement catches on to other servers, and your guys party line answers, that dont really address the issues mentioned, kills this server. People are leaving our alliance on 153 DAILY, and most are NOT going to another server, only to spend more money and get captcha later? Dont think so
comment
good solution!
• This reply was removed on 2012-02-14.
see the change log
Scott Rob 3 days ago
Censorship at its finest. I still want to talk to your Supervisor Dave Mata. We are not going to go away.
good solution!
o view 5 more comments
I have not been insulting at all. But would like an answer to at least a few of the questions I have asked.
o nakushita 2 days ago
I've never been insulting, yet you censor me so I daresay you censor not for the common good, but for your own good.
Narsil 3 days ago
Dave,

Yes we are raw. We are doing everything we can to keep it together and keep all of our players in check and in unison. It is very difficult. There is a movement here that requires action. I know that you know this. I also know that right now, ya'll are scratching your heads, not sure what exactly to do. The movement is gaining traction on other servers. You know that captcha will be the death of evony, but you don't know how to handle the bot situation without it. We understand all that. At the end of the day, all we are asking for is an enjoyable experience as paying customers. Right now, we are all frustrated, and the server is suffering badly, for many want the free upkeep. All that does is illustrate how serious we are about this matter. So pick your poison, remove captcha, and the botters are free OR, implement captcha across the board, and evony will die within a couple months. It's really not complicated. Just in our alliance alone, close to 45 players have already found other games to play during the strike. Hold on, brb, I have to enter a captcha...the third one in the last 20 minutes. I am hitting 10s to build my hero during this mess, so the farming activity must have triggered it.

Narsil...thePure
good solution!
Narsil is right. I can always forgo this and play something else. Right now the only thing keeping people here are their friends.
o nakushita 2 days ago
And as friends there are already talks starting about new games to forge ahead with... Evony is not the only one available to us. They say it is hardest to capture new customers, far easier to keep the ones you have. Seems silly to me then to throw the customers you already have out. Just saying...
I’m getting tired of the bull, and non-replies
Gala 3 days ago
Dave, you replied to Scott, about his comment, so we know your are still reading this thread, how about some additional words from Product Manager, about how we are affecting 153, how you guys are killing it, and where Evony goes from here. We are losing peeps daily, and very soon I will get tired of all the ignorance I am seeing, and like many others, leave for the last time. Sure, Evony says, 1 more guy, no big deal, right? Wrong, when and if I leave, I bet I take MANY with me....please, do not allow that to happen. Remove captcha, or implement it across the board, SIMPLE, why can you guys not get it. If you want captcha so bad, implement it across the board if it is so good,
comment
good solution!
Scott Rob 3 days ago
I still have yet to be informed as to how i am being insulting? All we keep getting is non answers or no response to what is a legitimate complaint about the interference and Draconian type rules applied to a "Free" game we play.
good solution!
o view 2 more comments
So basically we are being told to get over it or quit playing?
o Scott Rob 3 days ago
Yes that is it exactly. A big thank you Dave Mata for your shut up and go away answer. That is some great customer service that you and your company provide.
Lee Reap 3 days ago
Clearly Evony is overlooking the issue. Nearly all of your customers accross servers with captchas are calling for the removal of them. Do you perceive your players as customers? If so remove the captchas, listen to your customers.
comment
good solution!

randomName 3 days ago
I've quit the game before, but keep coming back because I've made real friends on it. With Captcha destroying the game i used to enjoy so much, I feel the next time I leave will be permanent as most of those friends decide it is no longer worth it. Sad really, I see what Evony is trying to do and bravo for trying but captcha is not part of gameplay and should not be forced on us to play. Seriously, it's a game, let us enjoy it or just delete the entire server and make it easier for us to quit.
comment
good solution!
Paul MacBay 3 days ago
Why is Evony trying so hard not to please us? This game is supposed to be fun, well evony isn't letting that happen right now. And to be honest I don't like the answers from our management, They seem to not care that this captcha is driving many good players off. Im sorry but if I owned evony I would be making some changes right about now and be a little concerned that I had all the players begging for the removal of the captchas! Wouldn't you? Evony if you care about us then do something... You are killing your own game, and you don't care? Why are you letting this continue? Get rid of it and lets move on to another idea huh?
comment
good solution!
Elfdragon Vush 3 days ago
Dave,
I havent had my voice heard yet so here I go. Evony was made for people who love stragity and war to come together and play. I am a NONBOTTER and i hate these captcha boxes popping up. Now y only a few servers this should 1. be taken away from every server or 2. put on all servers. y only a few. And evony messed up with this captch thing they should just admit it and stop being little children about it. s153 a good server there are ppl who i never thought even would consider working with there reds, they r all working together evony is a game that is only as big as the ppl playing let it be if we all quit u guys will need to find other jobs thats all i have to say on the matter.
comment
good solution!
Robert Smale 3 days ago
Drenaii

is there not an alternate solution that can be relooked at, or an alternate application of captcha which is less intrusive than current methodology. perhaps a farming cap would limit achievable army size, evening the playing field a little. i do feel it to be more intrusive than has been suggested. in other online games ive tried which utilize captcha have seemed much more discreet and allow for a smoother play flow, particularly during delicate moments of gameplay.
comment
good solution!
Suzette Leeming 3 days ago
Hmmm let's not even go into how captcha is a form of discrimination, and in violation of accessibility laws in place in many countries - as a visually impaired person, I am able to play the game, but cannot see the captchas clearly because of the fuzziness, etc. Therefore, I get more captchas than most people. Even my daughter with 20/20 vision has problems with them. I'll probably be the next to leave, and I won't go to another server. I'm pretty disgusted with this company and their attitude towards their customers.
good solution!
o nakushita 2 days ago
Been saying that for a long time. Anyone interested in pursuing this?
o Suzette Leeming 1 day ago
The laws in the US that deal with accessibility are governed by each state it seems, and at the current time only seem to deal with government offices and websites (that I can tell). In Canada, it's a much bigger issue. I'll keep researching though.
Flava 3 days ago
In a server where there really weren't many players to begin with, the mass exodus of players that captcha has created is an enormous problem. You can claim that you've incorporated captcha to solve lag problems, but that is a, well a lie. With the server almost empty when captcha was first implemented, and now with it being even more bare, the game has become a bore and a waste of time. With so much time and money invested by many of the players, the least you could do is understand our commitment to evony and try to help us solve this issue before the complete downfall of this server.

You want players to spend money to buy ports, on wars, packages, for what? I build up a descent size troop, look out on map view, and there is no one there to attack, I port, and port and port, and maybe if I’m lucky I land next to a dead city where the previous player quit leaving me some resources. This is the world you have directly created by introducing captcha. You can sugar coated, and explain it however you want it, but the truth is that you have killed what once was a promising server.

Yes, some players have left this server to go play on the new servers with the idea that there will be no captchas there...Why not just keep those players here by removing captcha on server 153? Bigger more invested players are more likely to spend money weekly than new players on new servers. I know because I have started playing on other servers yet I don’t see the benefit on spending money on a one city account with a hero that will take months to develop. I already have an account I’d rather invest my money in, but with the certain demise of evony due to captcha, I choose not to spend my money on server 153, ss56 or any future server in fear of captcha being introduced there as well. For such smart “geeky” guys, you’re failing to see an obvious black hole in your captcha theory.

The gaming experience has drastically changed to the point that players are leaving the game at a fast rate. This is a fact that you cannot deny. Server 153 has come together to bring this to your attention, yet you wave our claims and frustrations away without a second thought. Instead you choose to threaten players about their “insulting” speech on forums while completely avoiding the topic at hand. The non-acknowledgement of your clients thoughts is insulting. The non-responsiveness to your clients requests is insulting. You’re complete refusal to even have a conversation with your clients is insulting. Yet, you still want us to spend money on your product. Come to the table, let’s have a discussion, All that we ask is that you return the game to its addicting glory that once attracted hordes of players to all servers.

Ps. Blocking a player from World Chat just because he mentions this petition/movement is rather embarrassing for you guys. Really? How about Freedom of Speech, do you guys believe in that ? Or is Evony just an American Hatting Company?
good solution!
o view 5 more comments
o Flava 3 days ago
Once again Dave, you failed to involve yourself in a discussion about the topic at hand that is the subpar product you are now providing and the refusal to communicate with your frustrated clients.

My comments about the First Amendment was mostly a joke, yet that’s what you chose to comment on while overlooking any other rational argument provide, and that is honestly very disappointing to see from what is supposed to be the Interactive expert, game designer, and Product Manager for Evony.com. It seems like you’re taking the frustrations of your clients as a joke and once again being very insulting with your non-responsiveness. Now please focus , do your job and comment only on those arguments at hand or get someone that will.

Also, you directly blocked someone in “World Chat” while In “game play” for speaking about this topic. I was not referring to “feedback.evony.com” otherwise I would have stated “feedback.evony.com” instead of “World Chat”. (Please do not comment on this part of the post, focus on the first two paragraphs, thanks)
o nakushita 2 days ago
At this point I wish to censor Dave for being insulting. Really, this is how you view your customers????? This goes against everything I learned about business in graduate school. This may very well be why I am so perplexed. It honestly seems like you are trying to destroy the game, not build upon your success.
Gala 3 days ago
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM the silence coming from Dave Mata or Thantium is positively DEAFENING
comment
good solution!
Scott Rob 3 days ago
Hi

Dave Mata is it just me or do you see the same recurring theme to all of these posts that i am. It seems like a bad policy is going to end up costing you lots of money. Now I am just a simple player and dont understand lots of things but i would think no players equals no money coming in and no money being made means no paycheck for you or the bosses.

So do the right thing and pass this on to someone in a higher pay scale so they can see the disappointment and confusion of the customers as to why you continue to use a bad operating methond. I mean players because you don't have customers.
comment
good solution!
Keep it fair 3 days ago
Dave
I'm still not buying the ability to X away the captcha in game, I've asked others to test it as well. So far everyone is getting booted from the game client, eccept the ones who are using third party programs. Interesting.
comment
good solution!
I tried the X and it just booted me from the game and I had to reload. I have no idea how it would be through a third party program. Does this mean that Dave probably uses a third party program??
comment
good solution!
LuvEvonyH8EvonyMgmt 3 days ago
First and last post from me. If i get DIRECT answers to ALL my following questions i will stay (and probably ask follow up questions), if i don't, I leave evony for good.

Captcha was implemented to stop botters (true or false)?

Captcha is successful at achieving its target - whether to stop botting or something else (true or false)?

The 153 "no coin, no spin, no attack" boycott matters to Evony (true or false)?

Three simple questions which require very little time to answer. No insults and nothing personal, just simple questions for me and others to gain a better understanding.
good solution!
o Scott Rob 3 days ago
Dave Mata's Answers

1 T

2 T

3 F
o Elfdragon Vush 3 days ago
wtf u mean its doesnt matter if enof servers join in on this u will lose ur job dave
Narsil 3 days ago
Dave, let's experiment. Introduce captcha to all servers next week. It will enforce the TOS across the board, and get rid of all those dreaded botters.

I'll give you a dollar!

No wait, can't do that. I have to pay the net bill to cover all the complaints I am filing with the Better Business Bureau.

I am shocked...that you simply ignore all these people...from all walks of life, and means and educations, from all over the world that "purchase" your product.

YOU changed the terms of service. YOU introduced this curse to the game, not the other way around.

Again, my main point is that YOU CANNOT arbitrarily enforce your terms on just a few server when money is allowed to be invested in all of them.

It's gonna take a minute...but the law is coming...where is Wyatt Earp when you need him?
comment
good solution!
see the change log
In all fairness, he's probably in Asia, and it's the middle of the night there.
comment
good solution!
see the change log
Scott Rob 3 days ago
Only to the point they will sue us gala. I mean Cant we all just get along?

oh yeah right we can if we shut up and take it like they want us to.
comment
good solution!
see the change log
Gala 3 days ago
Maybe I should apply for his job, dont care about the money, but I kno I definately make an effort to reply to more than jus 1 subject in a lonnnng string of posts that carries a common thread, and not jus totally ignore what is quickly becoming the majority voice of an entire server, calling only for fairness in a game, and when at a loss for answers, fills the void with ,,,,,,, silence
good solution!
o Nena Tuominen 3 days ago
at least you'd listen to your consumers
randomName 3 days ago
Evony doesn't want us using 3rd party software to play the game for us 24/7, that's understandable and part of the rules. We don't want captcha and 153 did not have captcha when we started. From reading posts the worst time for captcha is when attacking or defending multple waves. How about throwing us a bone and making sure we do NOT get a captcha during attacks and defenses against other players.
comment
good solution!
see the change log
see the change log
Paul MacBay 3 days ago
Yet another day passes and nothing is done for the players of evony, I really am disappointed that they diden't do anything for us. Not even a simple compromise... wtf evony really are we just gonna ignore this problem and hope it goes away? Well you got another thing coming if you think this is going to to just go away.
comment
good solution!

Flava 3 days ago
Once again Dave, you failed to involve yourself in a discussion about the topic at hand that is the subpar product you are now providing and the refusal to communicate with your frustrated clients.

My comments about the First Amendment was mostly a joke, yet that’s what you chose to comment on while overlooking any other rational argument provide, and that is honestly very disappointing to see from what is supposed to be the Interactive expert, game designer, and Product Manager for Evony.com. It seems like you’re taking the frustrations of your clients as a joke and once again being very insulting with your non-responsiveness. Now please focus , do your job and comment only on those arguments at hand or get someone that will.

Also, you directly blocked someone in “World Chat” while In “game play” for speaking about this topic. I was not referring to “feedback.evony.com” otherwise I would have stated “feedback.evony.com” instead of “World Chat”. (Please do not comment on this part of the post, focus on the first two paragraphs, thanks)
comment
good solution!
Scott Rob 3 days ago
got removed for being offensive didnt you
good solution!
o nakushita 3 days ago
At least getting censored for being offensive seems kind of legit... I've been censored for showing concern, pointing out ways we can work better together, and offering suggestions and advice. Let's not even mention WC censorship where people are being banned from WC for even discussing this matter. So while it might have been a joke for you, I think you hit a chord with Dave.
o Dave Mata (Product Manager) 2 days ago
Nope. No one was muted from WC for discussing this. People choose to believe those comments though.
Scott Rob 3 days ago
Paging Dave Mata Paging Dave Mata will the real Dave Mata please stand up please stand up?

Could we speak with your boss please?
comment
good solution!

DOM 3 days ago
We are trying a fair approach to all for the game we used to love. We can always take the next steps: a)report your company to the BBB and every other complaint forum we all can find b)start a mass movement to your competition and go to every server and solicit c) demand a charge back from CC company and complete refunds to monies spent since you guys changed the rules and added catcha after we had money invested d)Take this movement to every server and tell them whats coming after they invest there money. To let all players of evony 1 and 2 know what you have planned to do to there game play, just as you have ruined ours.
Please remove captcha from 153.
comment
good solution!
Gala 3 days ago
EVONY, once again, to be fair to all your customers and players, either A) Remove captcha from all servers on which it has been implemented or B) Implement captcha on ALL SERVERS, or there will be further action from what is becoming a large number of VERY dis-satisfied players, including non-botters. You say captcha was instituted to stop botters, it has failed miserably in that respect, and does not bother the large coiners, otherwise, how do you explain 800 attack heroes on day 3 of server 161. Do NOT continue to suck players money out of them for months on a captcha-free server only to implement it later....and the fact that captcha has NOT been initiated on ALL servers DOES show a breech of terms of service, and discrimination against the players of only a few servers. This will not go on for long without repercussions that may very well harm Evony's cash cow. Evony may survive as a game, but very damaged if this continues. Minus several employees, their benefits, and the gold lining the pockets of the higher ups. In case you guys havent noticed, and not surprised you havent, when captcha gets bad on a server, people flee to a newer server that doesnt have it, and coiners spend. This is what you guys want, and dont care about the older servers, apparently. No further action on your part will result in a large part of this as much of it will come to a halt
good solution!
o Elfdragon Vush 2 days ago
i agree i dont think they care about the old servers but if the old servers fail manly old server mems r on new servers so all they r doing is hurting there futrue servers

David Diaz 2 days ago
This captcha might me a blessing in disguise for me. Evony is addictive and i need my life back. I need to quit this game.. Thanks Evony for forcing me to quite. Plus i save the $100 a month i spent.
comment
good solution!
I’m sad
MYMONEY 2 days ago
Well, i read all of this in facination. Agreed 153 is full of botters that spend well 95% , these botters will spend Dave if it was my business i would remove captcha and let them all play im still making money and the guys on the server do not care . your advertising slogo of evony free forever is hogwash without these guys buying in you would be sat in another office doing another job . Instead you sit here in cyber world the all mighty not answering question . i think you should have been a polotician . at least have the brains to answer these guys . instead of jumping in with the same comments then going back to eat your bagals and drinking your coffee .

easy make friends give your customers what they want or trust me evony will die
I will not spend again on any server and trust me i do spend

there spending like mad on 160 all those players again who came from 153 do it again i dare you add the captcha lol (i dont think you will)

botting is here to stay we can stay on the game so long it cannot run lives as it did

Yours a high spending evony addict
comment
good solution!
Jocyln Fortuna 2 days ago
jocyln_fortuna@hotmail.com • February 14 2012, 02:57 PM

I have been playing Evony for quite some time... and I am disgusted with World 153 - I have invested money in this server... and there is no game play... everyone is boycotting the captchas. I have never botted.. and your responses to the others is just not true... I get captchas all the time... when camp timing... sending out troops to reinforce.. cannot play gates due to the untimely insert of captchas. You may have all my account information and check me out.. I have never botted... and I am disgusted with all this crap... I want my money back.. it was not part of the deal when I invested with you. I have gone on to 161.. but I am losing all incentive to even keep playing this game. I loved the game as it was... but you have ruined it for me - as well as everyone else on 153. I do not want one of those genetic responses.. at least have the courtesy to have a real person answer me... after all the money I have spent with you.

Soon to be Evony history, Jocyln Fortuna

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Why are you ruining this game.
comment
good solution!
Gala 1 day ago
ANOTHER non-botter, fed up with how captcha is ruining the game for them. But Dave, how can captcha be ruining the game if its only "once every four hours" and minimally disruptive" must be your experiences Dave, are not typical? AND what was the original reason captcha was introduced? To drive away botters? Well partial victory there, many have fled to 160 and now 161, so while discriminating against, and killing 153, you have spoiled 160, and now 161, just they dont know it yet, those servers are gonna die too, jus like 153, jus they will take a lil bit longer, maybe 5-6 months to decompose. Remove Captcha or put it on all servers, and removing my reply from yesterday about scott's reply to you did not delete it Dave, it will show up here again. Remember I get an e mail whenever you removed it. Like a bad habit, it will be back

IHearVoices

Back to top Go down

Evony Forum Postings Empty Evony Forums - cont'd

Post  IHearVoices Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:34 pm

comment
good solution!
Dave Mata (Product Manager) 1 day ago
"Remember I get an e mail whenever you removed it. Like a bad habit, it will be back"

I strongly caution you not to do that, as it will impact your ability to continue to post here, and impact the lifespan of this thread.
good solution!
o This comment was removed on 2012-02-15.
see the change log
Narsil 1 day ago
Dave, I would like to remain constructive here.

We have video footage. I would like to get it to you.

Where can I email it to, so that you may try and help us on this issue?

The video shows a player on live screen receiving a capcha....they hit the X box as you suggested. She then gets a spinning clock for over a minute....then gets kicked from the system, and a new captcha box appears over the blank tan screen.

In this game, a minute is an eternity. Attacks coming in, timed, from multiple players...end result would be all troops and resources gone, and after complaining about, we would get the patented "Evony does not take responsibility for battle results."

How can I get you the video?

We need your help. We want to play the game that we love, but this issue makes it awful and enrages the masses.
good solution!
o view 6 more comments
o nakushita 1 day ago
Without customers a company cannot exist. Complacency is your enemy.
When I tried to complain about this issue with a CS report, I received an email saying they would look at my account and basically sounded like they were accusing me of botting. That seems to be their excuse for everything. Getting too many captchas? you must be botting. Getting too many fails? you must be botting. Can't read the captchas? you must be botting.

Bah! I don't care about botters - they're easy to beat. I can take a city off a botter faster than off a real player. I care about the quality of my game.
DOM 1 day ago
Dave, I guess what is most confusing to me is this: I know people on 56 and 153, both capt servers, who bot or multi act and are now taking there evony spending money and using it to pay for some kind of captcha solving program??? So not only has this captcha plan not stopped botters and multi act holders but it has directly taken your companies income/profits and sent it to another company? In my opinion, that alone would be enough to immediately remove something so damaging to your company, not counting all the great long term customers you are actually running off?
comment
good solution!
Gala 1 day ago
Dave, unless you have missed much here, complaints have been about captcha, NOT ONLY the frequency of captcha, but its very being there on servers such as 153 and 56, to be fair to all players playing the game, and EQUALLY FAIR TO ALL, either remove captcha altogether, from every server, or IMPLEMENT IT ACROSS the board. Both are fair, to all, which one makes more sense, that takes no CS tickets, or no account name to check, request to investigate or nothing. Takes a decision is all. Now I see no reason to remove this comment for offensive language (there is none), nor for invoking some non-existent law Goodwin's Law, originally coined as a JOKE. Dave, please address this issue with something other than avoidance, or it jus may spread like a cancer, and like cancer, it can spread very rapidly when you just ignore it
comment
good solution!
Gala 1 day ago
Dave, unless you have missed much here, complaints have been about captcha, NOT ONLY the frequency of captcha, but its very being there on servers such as 153 and 56, to be fair to all players playing the game, and EQUALLY FAIR TO ALL, either remove captcha altogether, from every server, or IMPLEMENT IT ACROSS the board. Both are fair, to all, which one makes more sense, that takes no CS tickets, or no account name to check, request to investigate or nothing. Takes a decision is all. Now I see no reason to remove this comment for offensive language (there is none), nor for invoking some non-existent law Goodwin's Law, originally coined as a JOKE. Dave, please address this issue with something other than avoidance, or it jus may spread like a cancer, and like cancer, it can spread very rapidly when you just ignore it
comment
good solution!
Thantium (Official Rep) 1 day ago
We are waiting for someone to send us their account details where the captcha is showing up more then 1 time every 4 hours. That way we can look at the logs and see what the problem is.

Our QA dept and many staff are on captcha servers and report no problems. We have repeatedly provided the rules of the system and how not to get flagged for the captcha. Follow the simple rules and the captcha is minor.

In the absence of proof of an account that is following the rules and getting a high frequency of the captcha we can only assume the complaints are from people using botting programs or not following the rules.

As for the complaints that have so far been investigated when sent to the CS team, we have seen either bot use, or people not following the rules to reduce captcha frequency. We have looked at around 1 hundred complaints so far, and not a single example of the system not working exactly as described. Both bot use and not following the rules are very easy to see when examining the logs by hand.

So again read the rules that I will repost just below this and I can promise you the captcha will only appear around 1 time every 4 hours. If you are following these rules and still have problems please pm your account login email address to Dave on the forums or submit a ticket, and post the ticket number here and we will look into it.
good solution!
o view 21 more comments
@Thantium Those who know me know I don't chat in WC either. I do most of my chatting with alliance mates on skype - with the font enlarged. Further, you're wrong. if I don't answer it correctly, I cannot continue with my attack/defense. Interesting though that you (or maybe Dave Mata) pointed out that you can continue actions when you are using a bot. Perhaps that's my answer?? Can people manually attack or defend through a bot? I also have the problem that I play while I work, so the game window may not always have the focus. That counts as a fail too I think, but logging in and out constantly is a real pain.

I have macular degeneration, and vitrious detachment. A bona fide disability.
o Thantium (Official Rep) 1 day ago
Greetings Suzette, please re-read everything that I wrote, I did not state that, at all please read the rules I posted, they are very clear as to how the system works.

If this is your problem, microsoft has a screen enlarger app that is perfect for your issue! In fact ti should help you out with everything!
http://www.microsoft.com/enable/guide...
Wallace 1 day ago
Thantium or Dave Mata.....I want the money back I spent on 153 due to the fact that it was captcha free when I spent the money and it is no longer captcha free, We have asked for it to be removed as customers and you clearly state that it will not be removed....therefor please tell me where to go to get the money I spent back...I don't want cents for a new server as I will no longer be using your product...Email me if you are afraid to post here but do not delete without an answer please
good solution!
o Thantium (Official Rep) 1 day ago
Please read the Terms of Service located at www.evony.com for your answer to this.
o Paul MacBay 1 day ago
@Thantium or Dave Mata: Thanks for ruining the game, its exactly the oppisite of what it used to be... fun. I might quit also for good not because of the captchas, they are annoying, but because of your every attempt at keeping your players unhappy!!! Thanks alot
DOM 1 day ago
Dave, I guess what is most confusing to me is this: I know people on 56 and 153, both capt servers, who bot or multi act and are now taking there evony spending money and using it to pay for some kind of captcha solving program??? So not only has this captcha plan not stopped botters and multi act holders but it has directly taken your companies income/profits and sent it to another company? In my opinion, that alone would be enough to immediately remove something so damaging to your company, not counting all the great long term customers you are actually running off?
comment
good solution!
Su Evans 1 day ago
customer satisfaction is not what evony are seeking - they want to close the server and captcha is their way to do that. We are not idiots we know thats what you are doing, but they forget we have spent time and money developing our accounts and heroes
good solution!
o view 1 more comment
o ATester 1 day ago
True, you have not closed a server.

I am really curious why I have not received any captchas in several hours now, except for those at sign on. Have you taken a look at the play data?

A little while later, I did get a captcha. I hit the X to get out of it again. Not disconnected. We'll see what happens.

How am I supposed to be able to get rid of the captcha at sign on? I have answered a lot correctly, without closing them. Is the number of required correct responses required to get rid of that perhaps a bit too high? That will seriously frustrate people if they've gotten booted for whatever reason, as that captcha you have to either answer or cancel, as you cannot refresh it.
o Shelby Cravens 1 day ago
no thantium... you've never closed a server. you've just crippled it to the point that no one wants to play, then you merge it with another server, refuse to remove dead accts, and then clear half of the evony landscape on a daily basis. Then you rinse and repeat with all the other servers. Captcha's just killing them faster than normal
The Mighty One 1 day ago
Can i get your attention please Admins+ employee?

WE AS PAYING CUSTOMERS, WANT YOUR USELESS, ANNOYING CAPTCHA GONE.

What do you have to lose? the botters can pay for decaptcha service instead of paying you!
comment
good solution!
Gala 1 day ago
0 Edit Delete Remove Official Su Evans 2 hours ago
customer satisfaction is not what evony are seeking - they want to close the server and captcha is their way to do that. We are not idiots we know thats what you are doing, but they forget we have spent time and money developing our accounts and heroes good solution! good solution! (undo) view 0 more comments Thantium (Official Rep) 1 hour ago
I am really curious where this rumor of closing servers is coming from. We have never closed a server before. MY POINT HERE IS>>> Evony does not close servers, true, but apparently the people they scare off to another game, they think will be minimal, and if 153 dies a slow death, it will only open up more flats for noobs and new money to move in, they think they have a win-win situation by slowly killing the server with catpcha, as people leave they will be replaced by someone NOT fed up with captcha (YET) what Evony is shopwing NO REGARD for is the people that have been on this server for months and months, and spend money, some LOTS of money, and endless hours of their time investing in their accounts, and basically telling them IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, LEAVE!! ROOM FOR ONE MORE!! So much for customer service, anything outside the box seems to be beyond them
comment
good solution!
I’mfrustrated
Shelby Cravens 1 day ago
Thantium, Dave, I understand that YOU and your STAFF may only get it once every 4 hours or so, and that you claim you can simply x out of it and such and it is fine and yada yada yada. The keyword is that you guys are STAFF. Of course you won't get it as often.

The fact that there are numerous threads of complaints on this site, along with the forums, the fact that there are skype rooms just for an anti captcha movement, and even facebook rooms proves that a large number of people on these servers are UNHAPPY with this.

People pay you guys to provide a game thats fun. Put yourselves in our shoes. If you were a regular gamer and you had to type in captchas numerous times a day, and have them pop up randomly during game play, would you be happy? Would you be happy if the staff of that game treated you the way you have been treating some of the people on this thread?

I understand that you guys introduced captcha on servers to try to stop the botters. It hasn't succeeded. Half a year of this BS is enough. People still bot, they found a way around it. You failed.

What more do people have to do to get it through your skulls that everyone wants captcha off all servers?

sincerely- a ss56 and s153 player
good solution!
o view 2 more comments
o Suzette Leeming 22 hours ago
Hi Dave,
I'm sorry you perceived my comments as a threat - it was intended more as a hypothetical suggestion of what would be needed in order to be heard. I'd like to repost the comments, without my hypothesis.
@Dave You said "... To me, at this time, this looks to me like an active group of 4-5 people complaining about something they don't like. ..." Look at this thread alone - there are 33 active participants in this thread alone and I am aware that there are other threads going on as well. Why not do a cost/risk analysis - how much revenue has Evony gained from 153 for the Valentine's promotion vs. projected revenue or even compared to other servers?
o ATester 22 hours ago
@Dave

I am reporting an issue here. The issue is having to respond to a captcha challenge each and every time I attempt to sign on after I had X'd out of one in-game.

The account in question is on server 153, with this same exact name, ATester. I was not playing on this server, but saw this thread here and decided to try to test to see if I could find an issue, and I have found an issue, or what I think is an issue.

How exactly am I supposed to be able to stop the captcha challenge at sign on? It did not happen initially, only after I did as you or Thantium said and X'd out of one if it was unreadable and/or at an inconvenient time.
I’m sad
Cassandra Burgeson 1 day ago
I have been playing evony for years now. I don't even want to think about the money I have spent here. It wasn't that big of a deal because I enjoyed playing. I have one question at this point: What do ya'll need from us for the captcha to disappear? Bottom line is we hate it.
comment
good solution!
Narsil 24 hours ago
Dave, we have many people who don't bot in our alliance. To be blunt, they hate botters, but they hate captcha even more. I have asked for volunteers, but they are afraid. They are afraid of being patient zero and being discarded as a botter and used to close down this cause. Is there any guarantee we can get from you that they won't be made a scapegoat and have their account closed?
good solution!
o Dave Mata (Product Manager) 24 hours ago
I'll bite.

No guarantee is needed. The rules are the rules. If they are not breaking the TOS, they have no reasonable reason to be concerned about their account being actioned.
Suzette Leeming 23 hours ago
I have known a few botters who were caught and put on "Administrative Holiday", but I have also known a couple of non-botters who had the same thing happen because someone reported them as a botter (and I know for a fact they weren't). Some people are very dedicated to the game and farm almost 24/7. I know I often get up twice in the night to send farm teams out myself. This high level of activity may make them appear as a botter - I honestly don't know what other criteria is used.

I think what people are afraid of is being falsely identified/accused of botting. We've all known someone that has happened to.
good solution!
o view 2 more comments
o Dave Mata (Product Manager) 23 hours ago
Anecdotal evidence from someone who feels they were wronged is biased or omitting important things. Data is not. We saw this recently on the forum actually in GD.

Flat fillers are often removed, it's a process and a lot of work. Cheating accounts for a significant amount of time for our CS team.
o Gala 23 hours ago
Dave, like most of your guys actions, there are NUMEROUS spam accounts, 153 knows of Z the GREAT ONE, now known as the DIGITIZER, he is back now as 04, or whatever digits he wants to be known as. It took you guys MONTHS to get rid of Z, after NUMEROUS complaints. Account selling? Account trading? Hmmm, lemme see, this goes on every day. Apparently your methods for tracking these down are equally a fail! And as far as your guys ability to flag botters, botting is very prevalent on ALL SERVERS, gimme a break Dave, this is 2012 and the facts are the facts, BOTTERS are on every server, whether we like it or NOT. 2 years ago, we used to see botters get holidayed every so often, nowadays, not so much, pay attention to the complaints affecting PLAYABILITY and CUSTOMER SATISFACTION please
Gala 23 hours ago
Dave, you, and Thantium, have seemed to latch onto the idea of captcha frequency as what you guys are seeing as the only complaint here, as that is the only thing either of you are mentioning in your replies. And as far as only 5-6 people here responding, I think NOT. Look again. I ask you to look into the dollar amount of lost income on server 153, especially with the big valentines promotion going on, and the free upkeep when packages are bought. Do you think the fact that almost no (if any at all) packages are being purchased on 153 is because of captcha FREQUENCY? I have asked REPEATEDLY for someone to address this fact, but it has been totally ignored. CAPTCHA IS NOT WANTED, PERIOD. The reason for this are MANY, most of which have been mentioned in this thread MANY times, so I will not AGAIN go into the reasons why captcha is not wanted. There is a server wide protest on 153, why have you not addressed this? Seems to be a typical Evony response of dont listen to the complaint or address it, bury your head and maybe it will jus go away. This complaint will NOT go away until CAPTCHA GOES AWAY. All I am seeing here is a prime example of a company's representatives ignoring customers complaints, and that NEVER has a good ending. Over a period of time, the company ends up ADDRESSING the issues brought before it or lose MASSIVE customer numbers. Also Dave, one more question for you to ignore, Who is YOUR boss? Who do we complain to if we wanna complain about YOUR failure to address our issues, and your failure to even acknowledge some of our questions and statements in what is a legitimate gripe about customer service and the playability of the game you guys are providing for us, that we have been playing for YEARS, and the fact that you guys are driving players AWAY from Evony in INCREASING numbers by your actions, and NON ACTION? Who is your boss, address that one too Dave. I am now thinking it is about time to take this complaint and protest to the next level
comment
good solution!
Thantium (Official Rep) 23 hours ago
Gala please explain how the captcha affects players if you are not complaining about the frequency? It popping up ever 2-4 hours is a minor thing. The odds of a captcha ever 2-4 hours and creating an additional 15 second delay causing havok and widespread loss of troops is not supported by simple odds.

Additionally, the data pulled from captcha servers shows that most players like it better. The number of players and people purchasing actually is higher or rises after we place in the captcha.

In this case there is a small group of people on this server that do not want it. If you feel this way move to another server. In this case it is not being removed as statistically we show that more players enjoy playing on a captcha then do not.

At this point I do not think either Dave nor I will be commenting on this thread anymore.
good solution!
o view 3 more comments
o Flava 20 hours ago
@Thantium

I've never seen a company tell their clients "We're no longer listening to your requests". Is this for real? This is an outrage that a company would just turn it's cheek and quit listening to it's money paying costumers.

In all the skype rooms I'm part of, in all the servers I play in, in all the forums I've visited, I've never heard a single person say that they liked captcha. And the data you speak of is not demonstrative of all servers. I play on 153 and I know that the spending in that server has gone down significantly. How can you sit there and lie to our faces when we see what's going on in that server? Clients leaving 153 daily tot he point where there is barely anyone left in there. A majority of the people are not spending any money in that server Because A) they hate Captcha and B) the server is dying because of captcha and your relentlessness to do anything about it.

If Costumer service is not your job, the please leave the room and bring someone here whose job is to listen to your money paying clients and work together to create a better product.

You’re a joke for saying what you just did. If I lived near your office, I’d print this out and come directly to your bosses office to have a discussion about your lack of costumer appreciation. Most people would get fired for this type of attitude toward money paying costumers.
o Flava 19 hours ago
@thantium

I do like your solution..."If you feel this way move to another server."

Please move my account that i've invested money and time into to another account. thank you!
Gala 22 hours ago
THANTIUM, are you guys just acting dense, I said I, me, myself and I, was not complaining about the frequency, others were, I never ONCE said anything about frequency, timing? yes readibility? yes frequency? NO, NOT ONCE. Dats pulled from 153 shows that most players like captcha better? How on earth is there a server-wide protest then? Your statements are in error, sorry. Purchases on 153 are up now are they? You did not address that questions either. And as far as a small group of people, again, the protest on 153 is SERVER WIDE!! Do your statistics show you that 153 is producing money? As opposed to other servers with this special going on? I THINK NOT You are again side stepping the issue at hand, not answering some very direct questions, and your folks threats to not address this thread any longer just PROVES that you guys have absolutely NO customer relations skills when dealing with a REAL problem, and tend to flee the scene when a disaster is unfolding. I will find out who your folks bosses are and take this matter up with them. Have a NICE DAY :-))
comment
good solution!
Suzette Leeming 22 hours ago
@Thantium and/or Dave We're sorry you're choosing to ignore this thread now - since you won't be commenting on THIS thread anymore - will you be commenting on one of the other threads? We've grown so close, and would love to stay in touch Smile
comment
good solution!
DOM 22 hours ago
Please ck your money spent on 153 records for the past 7 days. And tell the truth about what you've made? Also, why not answer the important questions like why send your customers and there money to other services and games? Maybe re-look at 153 and see that no one is spinning your wheel, buying your packages (that we all want) or even warring, which is why we play. That alone is more than enough proof to show your last statements are not correct about 153. I assure you on 153 there are far fewer paying customers who like captcha than most who hate it. Isn't that enough to fix the problem? We came to you guys like this hoping you would at least be fair and listen to your customers, we don't want to share all this risk with every server that you may ruin there game as well. would 100k voices help? what if 1 mil ask you to get rid of it? Please let us know how many customers it takes before we are right in your eyes? I know how MOST of 153 feels, just ck your spending and even spinning numbers? And please answer at least one of my posts before you send us on our way. I spend a lot of money with you guys and deserve that much at least.
comment
good solution!
Gala 22 hours ago
SOOOOOOOOOO, is that the OFFICIAL Evony response to this thread, pointing out the errors in what they are replying to us. BURY YOUR HEAD AND NOT REPLY ANYMORE? And if we dont like it leave? GREAT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUYS
comment
good solution!
Suzette Leeming 22 hours ago
The intent of the captchas was to stop botters and solve the lag problem. It hasn't done either of those things on any of the servers it was implemented on. What is has done is killed game play and enjoyment. I have not spoken to a single person on any server that has captcha, who says they don't mind it. They all hate it.

Perhaps this thread will help to illuminate how captcha is perceived by players on any server - good or bad. I'd really like to know if there's anyone out there who actually is glad captcha was implemented.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Captchas on any server.
comment
good solution!
ATester 22 hours ago
@ Gala and fellow customers - settle down and stick to quantifiable facts.

@ Dave and Thantium - customers have a point that a lot of these are marginally readable at best, and unreadable at worst. I've failed a few that I was pretty sure that I had correct. Signing on just a few minutes ago I was presented with one that had a W, but it was rotated counter-clockwise at about 45 degrees and placed on the upper portion of the narrow image window. It was fortunate that there was enough left to figure out what it was, but there was just barely enough left in the image.

Also, an issue is that I now have a challenge image at each and every sign on after following your own advice to just X out of one. I've answered numerous additional challenges at sign on, plus several in-game, and cannot get that to go away now.

This is only with a 1-city account, not doing much other than building and following the quests. If, as Almira has stated that it appears to them, you are basing things on the activity of the account (number of commands per unit time), then, in theory, I should start seeing more captchas as time goes on, as I create more of an active account.
good solution!
o Gala 22 hours ago
It appears to me that it is a quantifiable fact that evont reps are not addressing all the issues here, and are mis-stating what is quantifiable facts. How can spending be UP on 153, when there is a server-wide boycott, how can more people like captcha on 153, when there is a server wide boycott, these are facts, and FACT, evony is burying their heads, and now is refusing to answer this thread, and the only thing they seemed to grab onto here in the first place was the FREQUENCY of captcha, not any of the other issues raised, or the FACT that most people on 153 or any other captcha server DONT WANT IT. Not to mention the FACT that by placing captcha on 3 or 4 servers, they are creating a burden to players on those servers that players on non-captcha servers DONT have to deal with, giving those of us on captcha servers and UNFAIR DISADVANTAGE, FACT
o ATester 21 hours ago
@Gala - the company has a tendency to use stock responses; COUM (Compose Once, Use Many). The "uptick" response has been around for a long time, as have the instructions here that describe a refresh "button", although no such button is actually visible, and to refresh you have to click the image itself.

At any rate, they asked for you all to provide account names so that they can look at logs. Regardless of whether or not you are talking about the frequency of them showing up, a lot of people are talking about the frequency. They are not going to budge on their stance unless some people start providing account names for them to look at.

That said though, providing an account name does absolutely nothing to help investigate the readability issue. That is something that cannot be researched through the examination of data, as it is a subjective matter (they can't see with a customer's own eyes by looking through data logs). It could also lead to increased frequency, as a person cycles through images to find one that they can read. Due to the stock answer that indicates there is some refresh "button", when it is not there, people may just X out, which increases the frequency.

This discussion is full of examples of you not listening to them, and them not listening to you (us). That is unfortunate. It has set up a situation where both sides are digging in their heels and being hyper-defensive. Continuing down this path will not lead to anything productive.
Wallace 22 hours ago
In this case there is a small group of people on this server that do not want it. If you feel this way move to another server. In this case it is not being removed as statistically we show that more players enjoy playing on a captcha then do not.

At this point I do not think either Dave nor I will be commenting on this thread anymore.
Seriously?? Your notion of 5-6 players is as far off base as your attempt to make us believe " More then a few staff play on that server, and they all say that they get the captcha less then 1 time every 4 hours. " line. First off if you have staff playing on 153, then how are people asking in WC daily if anyone wants to buy their accounts. That is in TOS...no punishment...there are alot very obscene alliance names declaring...religious I may add...that is in TOS..no punishment...there is even an alliance made by the former Z sitting with 99 memebrs and 5k prestige...ummmm helllllooooo....if you have staffers on this server then what are they doing????????
((((((((that material changes (as determined in Regan Mercantile, LLC’s sole and absolute discretion) will be disclosed as follows: Regan Mercantile, LLC will provide you with notification of any such changes through a patch process, or by email, postal mail, website posting, pop-up screen, or in-game notice.)))))) Where is that notice for 153?
((((((((((((Miscellaneous.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.)))))))
Your company states on Forums that captcha is added to remove botters yet botting is VERY PREVELANT on 153 many MONTHS after adding captcha
Therefor botting should be deemed UNENFORCEABLE and the captcha you placed to help make it enforceable removed
comment
good solution!
Cassandra Burgeson 21 hours ago
Where do I send the info you need to? My little sister said she was ok with ya'll getting her's.
comment
good solution!
Wallace 21 hours ago
So as your OWN TOS agreement states...in plain terms....If you cant enforce the rule against botting then botting must be removed from your TOS. If captcha was added to the game to stop botting ( in which case it was ) then captcha must be removed from the game as well. This is a thread to remove captcha...however the 2 draw similarities as one defines the other. Now according to your statistics...how many botters have been removed due to captcha?????
good solution!
o Thantium (Official Rep) 19 hours ago
Um where is this in the TOS??
o Wallace 15 hours ago
Miscellaneous.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This Terms of Use Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and Regan Mercantile, LLC concerning the Service, and this Agreement supersedes any prior or contemporaneous agreement, either oral or written, and any other communications with regard thereto between you and Regan Mercantile, LLC; provided, however that this Agreement is in addition to, and does not replace or supplant, the EULA. This Agreement may only be modified as set forth herein. The section headings used herein are for reference only and shall not be read to have any legal effect.
ATester 20 hours ago
I was presented a captcha just a little bit ago. I didn't notice it, as I was typing up a message here, which I decided to not post. When I went back to look at my game screen, I noticed the captcha. I decided to test the claim that "no commands" would be able to be entered, so I clicked around the screen a bit and noticed nothing was responding. So, I could read the captcha just fine, but I decided I'd click and try to refresh and get a new one. When I clicked, I got the spinning clock, and was disconnected.

Account: ATester
Approx time: 12:54 server time, Feb 16, 2012
comment
good solution!
• This reply was removed on 2012-02-16.
see the change log
Gala 19 hours ago
Thantium, Dave Mata, how about replying in here a lil bit more instead of jus looking at and removing comments you dont like. I get a mail on all comments made here, and saw the comment just made that you folks removed. I will removed what I can see as the only portion in it that can get it re,oved, and re-post, thanks for your time :-))
comment
good solution!
Gala 19 hours ago
Thantium (Official Rep) a minute ago
Um where is this in the TOS?? ..........................Is this all you guys have to say? I have asked, and lately, very politely, for some answers to the points we have brought up here, OTHER that captcha FREQUENCY, and you folks side-step the other issues. AGAIN... Is revenue up on 153 in the last week? You said revenue increases on a server when captcha is introduced. We have suffered with it for months and are tired of it. You have been REPEATEDLY told, by both botters and NON BOTTERS that captcha needs to be removed or 153 will die, yet, no answer.....do you folks not care? And you folks have stated that 4-5 people involved here, looks more like 33 or so according to the numbers at the top of the thread. I would also like to call your attention to the big green banner at the top right of this page "Evony employees are here to help" I am assuming Help means to not ignore us
comment
good solution!
ATester 19 hours ago
I had another captcha which resulted in being disconnected on a refresh attempt.

Time was approximately 14:03 server time on Feb 16, 2012.

Approximate time of previous disconnect: 12:54 server time on Feb 16, 2012.

Elapsed time between disconnections: approximately 1 hour and 9 minutes.

My guess is that the disconnect ends up being counted as an "incorrect" response, thus the time to next captcha is shortened.

Additional observation: Both instances were shortly after scouting a valley.

Additional comment: I don't see how I am "doing things wrong", other than perhaps clicking in other areas of the screen before attempting to click the image to refresh. This type of behavior would be natural to have happen by someone innocently trying to see if the captcha window was not modal and you could still do something and then deal with the captcha.
good solution!
o view 5 more comments
o ATester 14 hours ago

Since anyone can check a request and see the person's email address, I have left off the ending alpha characters, as I do not wish to divulge my email address to the community at large.
o ATester 10 hours ago
I've queued up a couple of lengthy things, and am going to bed.

I can report that the captcha at sign on is now gone. I don't know whether that was because I answered a couple more correctly, or if something was done by you all at a database level. If you all did not do anything, I can attempt to make it happen again. Well, I can also attempt to make it happen again if you did do something from your side, if the play data does not allow you to figure out how I got it to do that.

Also, in all seriousness, there are a lot that are not all that readable. I've been doing a lot of clicking on the image to get another, not because I couldn't read the initial one, but to cycle through some to get a feel of what they look like and if people are justified by stating that they are hard to read. I'd say at least 25% are definitely challenging. I have a vision problem, but my vision problem is myopia (near-sighted, -3.00 / -3.75 diopter). I'm about a foot from a 19" CRT, so I do not need vision correction to read, even at my preferred 1280x1024 resolution. In other words, I can see just fine, and I still think many of the images may be difficult to read.
Narsil 14 hours ago
Here you go Thantium...

I submitted a ticket...

Video here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e16ugd...

I also have another that shows the spinning clock...
good solution!
o nakushita 14 hours ago
And I thought I was the only one! Well thank you for making me feel not quite so dumb.
o Shelby Cravens 13 hours ago
would love to see the other video too lol
ATester 14 hours ago
@Narsil

That is the account creation captcha. It is recognizable because of the map behind it.

There are two possible reasons why you are failing that constantly:

1) You are trying to make an account, but all states are totally full. When you get past a certain amount, it no longer tells you that the state is full, just puts you in an endless captcha cycle.

2) You have made a number of accounts from the same IP address.
good solution!
o view 6 more comments
o Keep it fair 9 hours ago
ATester - thank you for your methodical approach to testing the captcha, it's legibiity and frequency. I'm hoping your efforts are not in vain.

The tone of this thread is not positive on either side - can we get it back on track?

We are here to discuss the possibility of getting the captcha removed. We are here to let Dave, Thantium and any other Evony reps that we have chosen not to spend money until the captcha is gone from the servers.

We have promised to carry the message to other servers and enlist their support. We have chosen to not spend as the most rapid way to get the attention of any business is to endanger their cash flow.

On the part of Dave & Thantium we realize that the answers that you give about the company and its policies are not always set by the people who face the public. You just get the happy job of facing the angry hordes. I do hope you get combat pay for your efforts.

I know that you both question some of the things that you are hearing about captcha. I know that you have a set idea of how it will work and what triggers it.

I would like to introduce you to a fellow named Murphy . . .

Is there another person we need to take our request to about captcha? Is there anyway we can find a meeting ground or compromise point and have a meaningful negotiation or discussion?

In any business your best and cheapest advertising is word of mouth and referrals from satisfied customers. You have a unique situation where you have fans, not just customers. Dedicated and loyal fans, we've stuck through a lot to get to this point and we are willing to stick around for a while longer. Just help us out a bit and meet us partway.
o ATester 8 hours ago
I hope it's not in vain either. However, let me be clear - I'm not going to sugarcoat things or make things out to be any better or worse than what they really are.

Based on limited testing so far, and yes this is limited by the inability to do a lot of attacking / defending / whatever, but based on what I've observed, provided that you don't have a spinning clock / disconnect, the frequency is low.

Is that impacted by not having more than 1 city? Yes, which I just previously said that my experience is limited by the inability to do a lot of attacking / defending / whatever. In other words, I don't need to be reminded of that fact. When I am reminded of that fact, especially when it comes along with "and yes, I bot", that doesn't do much to encourage me to continue.

So, people can continue to demand that the other side budge first, or you can actively get involved. If you are not botting (or multiaccounting), and you think that something is wrong and you want to try to get it fixed, then you need to do as they ask and give them the data to look at. If after that the opinion is that everything is working as it should, then you have your answer and can make your decision accordingly. On the other hand, they might find that there are problems and make changes.

This time, for real, goodnight... (I watched TV because I wasn't sleepy)
Narsil 14 hours ago
We have actual in game captcha video, but it says coords and players name, and when blacked out, it loses consistency. Again, players are afraid to send tickets in fear of being tarred and feathered. We will use another venue to educate and inform. @ Tester...I respect your efforts to provide actual data. Keep up the good work.
good solution!
o view 1 more comment
o nakushita 13 hours ago
I've been censored so many times for simply stating facts... its kind of disheartening.
o Suzette Leeming 13 hours ago
Show them the spinny clock! We all see that one a lot!

IHearVoices

Back to top Go down

Evony Forum Postings Empty Re: Evony Forum Postings

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum