Evony Anti Captcha Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dave Mata WC

Go down

Dave Mata WC  Empty Dave Mata WC

Post  Rimmy Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:07 am

Ok so as you read you will see that he fail to answer anyone question bout captchas.. he was answering question he recieved in pink... this is NOT the entire conversation .. just his responses

During the duration of his visit he was asked numerous question about captcha and them being removed.. They are still completely dilusional on the fact that craptchas are actually fixing the botting issue..

[Staff]<15:34>[davemata]: I didn't know it went out of style!
was just now in WC....they are watching lol
[Staff]<15:36>[davemata]: loose captcha? It is pretty loose.
[Staff]<15:37>[davemata]: ah KingDavo12, you got muted for cussing.
Godfather: every1 go to ec and speak ur peace
[Staff]<15:38>[davemata]: so I've been here a few hours, and no captcha.
LTTolbert (CXXX HOST): no cursing he will ban your chat

[Staff]<15:38>[davemata]: been farming a bit, selling, buying, still waiting for it.

^^^^^^^^^^^we found his account.. noob account.. LOL we scouted it.. NO WAY was he farming.. didn't even have high enough techs to farm.. nor did he have any ballistas.. totally full of bs lies.. shame on him!!!!

[Staff]<15:40>[davemata]: Well, one thing I'm curious about is frequency of action vs. captcha count.
[Staff]<15:41>[davemata]: Quohort - no problem, if someone wants to file a CS ticket about that, we can investigate their account.

^^^^ wouldn't suggest it if you actually do bot Smile might find yourself perma banned LOL

[Staff]<15:44>[davemata]: I've gotten a complaint that if an action completes while the captcha screen is up, something happens. Anyone see that before?
[Staff]<15:45>[davemata]: what kind of actions does it have to be?
[Staff]<15:46>[davemata]: and so if you get disconnected, where are the CS tickets on it?
[Staff]<15:46>[davemata]: without tickets, we don't know a bug exists, plain and simply.
LTTolbert (CXXX HOST): we have been sending bug reports form ingame
[Staff]<15:47>[davemata]: Lythgoe - whisper the ticket number to me.
[Staff]<15:50>[davemata]: Now I am looking at some issues with captcha, and testing the disconn issue, and a couple other things.
[Staff]<15:51>[davemata]: However, at this time, and for the foreseeable future, captcha is not slated to be removed.
[Staff]<15:51>[davemata]: Now if you have an issue with frequency and such, a CS ticket can go a long way to fixing that.
[Staff]<15:52>[davemata]: DanielH2 - I would suggest you read the TOS
[Staff]<15:52>[davemata]: and another thing, I've gotten a lot of messages on FB about some rumors that we're shutting down this server. They are false.
[Staff]<15:53>[davemata]: thanks for the reminder. GIN0
[Staff]<15:53>[davemata]: I've seen that suggestion a lot CHINGON, thanks.
[Staff]<15:56>[davemata]: who is Z?
[Staff]<15:59>[davemata]: MidNight - I appreciate that, they do listen, and then act in what the feel is an appropriate manner for the overall population.
[Staff]<15:59>[davemata]: SassyB - no, but you can file a CS ticket and we'll pull logs.
[Staff]<16:1>[davemata]: Krally - that's true, if they did I would have had one by now.

^^^^^ of course if you sit in a noob account and just talk in WC.. your not gonna get one AT ALL!!! does he really think we are that stupid!!!

[Staff]<16:6>[davemata]: I agree, there shouldn't be any negotiations about it. We have a system developed and implemented, if it's not working right, I want to fix it.
<16:10>[GIN0]: DAV HAVE YOU EVER SEEN PLAYERS IN ONE SERVER ARE SO UNITED BEFORE ... IT IS ALL CAUSE OF THIS STUPID CAPTCHA ... JUST GET RID OF IT OR REPORT TO PRESS
[Staff]<16:10>[davemata]: GIN0 - I CANT READ TEXT WALLS
[Staff]<16:10>[davemata]: Rattles1 - take a screen shot, and send it to me on the forum please?
LTTolbert (CXXX HOST): if you look closly folks he is telling us what to do
[Staff]<16:11>[davemata]: srsly Rattles1? Very Happy
LTTolbert (CXXX HOST): rattles said he didnt know how to do that
[Staff]<16:19>[davemata]: TCPViewer went crazy, had to reconnect to my network. Smile
[Staff]<16:20>[davemata]: I'm getting some ideas.
[Staff]<16:21>[davemata]: I'll need to keep monitoring this disconn thing.
<16:22>[ShadeyLady]: How many complaints were there about botters before captchas was introduced?
[2/24/2012 4:23:32 PM] Noxy Freedom from Captcha!: [Staff]<15:18>[davemata]: well that was interesting.
<15:19>[Marbles]: We promise not to spam about lag if you rid us of craptcha!!!
[Staff]<15:19>[davemata]: captcha came up and I lost all internet connection.
[Staff]<16:23>[davemata]: ShadeyLAdy - a lot, and they've dropped off significantly sense.
[2/24/2012 4:27:24 PM] Noxy Freedom from Captcha!: I don't know about this server, but after captcha came there was a small drop off on botting, then the decaptcha was introduced and the number of botters climbed. So there were less non botters to complain. Plus a lot quit as it did not solve the botting issues.
[2/24/2012 4:28:26 PM] Rimbaroo(VH)ImTSouls*ACM*: lol...he got a captcha and lost his connection that is funny chit
[Staff]<16:30>[davemata]: hey ArrogantAA, do that again and it's a suspension. This time it's a muting.

Rimmy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum